Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My favorite all purpose 22lr ammo was Blazer. Pre Sandy Hook it was on sale at Dunham's bi-weekly for 2/$30. Saw it today at Field & Stream for 2/$40.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

What were you doing in Dick's sporting goods?

And, accounting for the increases in the cost of lead and brass, along with the rate of inflation since 2008, it should be at about 4~5˘ each for standard bulk stuff. I should also be available in Walmart to be able to buy a couple of boxes without question, any day of the week.

We have not gotten there yet, so it is not back to "normal" yet.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    NOPE!!

In all honesty, I've been hoping to find a rock bottom 5˘/rnd deal on the stuff...

EDIT: I guess 6˘/rnd with polymer coated bullets will have to do for now. LINK.
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 11-23-2017 at 04:19 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post

And, accounting for the increases in the cost of lead and brass, along with the rate of inflation since 2008, it should be at about 4~5˘ each for standard bulk stuff. I should also be available in Walmart to be able to buy a couple of boxes without question, any day of the week.

We have not gotten there yet, so it is not back to "normal" yet.
    agreed. I got my 22 lr from walmart this week and it was around .048 a round for several different brands of target shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by focused313 View Post
    agreed. I got my 22 lr from walmart this week and it was around .048 a round for several different brands of target shooting.
    Yeah, where is the 19.95 for 500 again?? I would like to see that again.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRiley View Post
    Yeah, where is the 19.95 for 500 again?? I would like to see that again.
    Those were the prices pre-0bama, they will never get back to that. That $24~25 for 500 bulk pack is about right for the current pricing.

Just be aware that just because a box has the words "match", "target" or some other variation on the box does not make it so. Those words are not protected to be only placed on actual "MATCH" ammo. You will pay a premium for actual Match ammo, it just more consistent, with fewer duds and all of it will be just sub-sonic with 40 gr pills. It will be premium grade STANDARD ammo.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    THE SALE PAPER, THE SALE PAPER !!!!!!
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    THE SALE PAPER, THE SALE PAPER !!!!!!
    I don't care how good of a deal they present to get you to come into the store.

With what they did after Sandyhook (the reason they had to open the new stores), they don't deserve our custom.

Never been in the F&S store. Only been in D's a couple times years ago. Funny, we go to Big Lot on Eureka a couple times a month, can be hard to find a spot to park. D's is right next door & won't be 2 cars in the lot. Gander was not my go to place by any means, but I wish D's had gone out of business instead.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by 991RSR3.8 View Post
    Too bad CCI Stinger is $800 per 4,000 rounds.

But it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/cci...ldCatid=157731

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast