Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Parking lot? Exterior greeters?

Team train TOGETHER with the aid of a professional?

Gun Talk Radio just had a segment on this exact topic

https://guntalk.com/gun-talk-radio/s...m-good-guy-gun

I am a Forum User
    ??? In a church of 50 people, Why do you need volunteer security?? Are there a couple families of millionaires?? Has there been threats against the congregation?? Why would anyone carry at church??? Have you not read Matt. 26?

I am a Forum User
    Okay, I guess I'll be that guy...

You're concerned about the security plan at your church... So your answer is to post your security plan, with a site map, on a public forum?

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatchpa View Post
    ??? In a church of 50 people, Why do you need volunteer security?? Are there a couple families of millionaires?? Has there been threats against the congregation?? Why would anyone carry at church??? Have you not read Matt. 26?
    It is the day we live in man.

How do you feel about a bad actor walking into the church and shooting every child and women in attendance?

To the OP, I would suggest executive security as well. You can't read the minds of even the familiar people in your congregation. A nearby shadow of the executive is useful.

Also, communication is key. Every security personnel needs an earpiece and mic.

Banned
    Not may churches with that layout in KZoo per Google Earth.

I think its a plan.

better than everyone running around in that moment like knuckleheads.

I assume crazy people go two directions, rasy targets that are close, or huge death toll willing to drive across town. A few of the churches attacked have been the size of old small town every grade 1 room school house.

I am a Forum User
    Oh gee, I don’t know. Maybe you haven’t heard, but a ton of people just got shot inside of a church.

And I’m sorry, but are you implying that families of millionaires have more of a right to self preservation than us regular schmoes?

I am a Forum User
    Not sure what matthew 26 has to do with protecting ones self from some one trying kill them.

I am a Forum User
    Polish..... Feel free to read Matt 26.
    Bear ....... 1) Please feel free to compare the number of folks killed in the Texas Church, (26), to the number of
    people who attended Church that weekend.
    You will find that you are safer in Church, than in your Doctor's office.
    2)People might have reason to attack the rich, Those with calluses don't get attacked so much.
    3) Your biggest risk in a Church, is having your pocket picked by an uncalloused story teller.

Polish..... Feel free to read Matt 26.
    Bear ....... 1) Please feel free to compare the number of folks killed in the Texas Church, (26), to the number of
    people who attended Church that weekend.
    You will find that you are safer in Church, than in your Doctor's office.
    2)People might have reason to attack the rich, Those with calluses don't get attacked so much.
    3) Your biggest risk in a Church, is having your pocket picked by an uncalloused story teller.
    i do not see attacks against the the the rich at all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast