Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lapeer Pit

I am a Forum User

Lapeer Pit

I was thinking about heading up to the Pit on Friday afternoon. I've never been. I was wondering if anyone could supply explicit directions or even better GPS? Please and Thank You. Or a Microsoft Streets and Trips map to my email

I am a Forum User
    Do you have run-flat tires? Just a heads up.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...ghlight=lapeer

I just went for the first time a couple of weeks ago... I didn't drive and wasn't paying close attention as to how to get there.

I am a Forum User
    I will clock it on the trip tommorow on the way home and send you directions If you want to Mapquest it to get you in the ball park, 2691 Roods Lake Road, Lapeer MI is the dragstrip. when you get those directions, go about another mile north

I am a Forum User
    Awesome guys, Thanks so much. I will watch for the spike strips LOL

MGO Member
    I was there Monday. I just used the directions to Lapeer Dragway. The Pit is about 1/2 mile north on the same road.

BTW, there was not much of a mess. just a lot of small pieces. I took out more than I brought.

I am a Forum User
    From Troy......I-75 North to exit 81 (M-24) From the traffic light at the bottom of that ramp, head North 29.5 miles (Daley Rd) There is a light there, turn right (east) and go 1.5 miles to Roods Lake Rd. Turn left (north). Go 2.3 miles (turns to dirt in there somewhere) and turn right into the parking area. There were lots of lane changes and I stopped for gas on the way, so I may be off by a tenth or two, but I can't get any more speciffic than that. Be careful up there, it's unregulated so the a-hole count can run pretty high. I stopped and picked up a handful of brass today and saw no nails in the entrance...doesn't mean they aren't there, but I didn't see them. Shoot Safe

I am a Forum User
    Thanks!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1979
    I was thinking about heading up to the Pit on Friday afternoon. I've never been. I was wondering if anyone could supply explicit directions or even better GPS? Please and Thank You. Or a Microsoft Streets and Trips map to my email
    Are you going out there to fire full auto? If not, maybe you should check out the Lapeer Sportsmen's Club. It's not too much further to the east. If you are going to be shooting out this way (non full auto weapons), it may be worth stopping by.

If you want a tour of the LCSC, just send me a PM with a time and I can be out there to show you around

http://www.lapeersportsmens.org/

Sakeret

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast