Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

List of states that honor Michigan CPL's

I don't know if this is the correct forum for my question. I'm not sure how to even word a search since what I've done has failed so far.

Its the same old question of what states can I concealed carry my pistols? Heck while we're at it, can I even HAVE them with me? Now by travel, I mean by land vehicle. I'm sure the laws change all the time.

Any constructive help or links to a website that has a list would be appreciated. There used to be a site years back called packenusa or something like that but I can't seem to locate it now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alldalelong
    I don't know if this is the correct forum for my question. I'm not sure how to even word a search since what I've done has failed so far.

Its the same old question of what states can I concealed carry my pistols? Heck while we're at it, can I even HAVE them with me? Now by travel, I mean by land vehicle. I'm sure the laws change all the time.

Any constructive help or links to a website that has a list would be appreciated. There used to be a site years back called packenusa or something like that but I can't seem to locate it now.

Thanks
    www.handgunlaw.us
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User

Exactly what is needed!

Thanks, musch appreciated. This part of their site told me how not to get arrested...(http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf)

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by alldalelong
    Thanks, musch appreciated. This part of their site told me how not to get arrested...(http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf)

Thanks again.
    Good to know!
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    This is another great resource for the traveling sheepdog.....

http://www.carryconcealed.net/

The Pack N Go interactive is great.

Just as an aside here and not wanting to seem arrogant about it but really, google is your friend in many many things.

Your question would have been solved by a simple google search.

Before asking any question about anything, it's what I do.

Ok, flame if you want.
    Dave
    NRA Life (Benefactor) Member
    NRA-RSO Cert
    GOA Member
    Huron Pointe Sportsmen's Association Member

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by crypto
    Just as an aside here and not wanting to seem arrogant about it but really, google is your friend in many many things.

Your question would have been solved by a simple google search.

Before asking any question about anything, it's what I do.

Ok, flame if you want.
    I would hope that Google would bring him to migunowners.org...a great resource for education and discussion of matters such as this!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom
    I would hope that Google would bring him to migunowners.org...a great resource for education and discussion of matters such as this!
    That's what got me here...

One thing I am pissed about it MI accepts any states CPL/CCW but they wont take ours. I would like to see, if you dont take ours we dont take yours. BUt that my soap box rant for the morning...
    Jim Vanas - Broker Legacy Real Estate
    JVanas@LegacySellsMI.com
    www.JimVanas.com
    Your Waterfront & Recreational Property Expert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast