Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Question Texas New Army 44 cal whats it worth?

Hello
    Any thoughts on this Black powder revolver from Richland Arms Co. made in Italy,?I bought this in a kit form back in the early 80's it was rough as a cob right out of the mold everything had to be filed and finished.I have never fired it.
    it just sits in my gun case to look at.I can't find any info on it other then Richland arms is no longer in business.is it worth anything?
    sorry I tried to supply a picture but I am not allowed to,I guess if you want to see one pm me.
    thanks

I am a Forum User
    Richland Arms was an importer in Blissfield, MI. Not sure what it would be worth.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrom48
    ......sorry I tried to supply a picture but I am not allowed to,I guess if you want to see one pm me.....
    Or, you could do the first half of the process and put your picture(s) somewhere on the web, usually done on free sites like Photobucket, Webshots, etc. Copy the URL, making sure it is the 'public' one, not your logged in one. Come back here, click "edit" in the OP, and paste the URL(s). They will not be clickable, but everyone interested can copy/paste to their browser and view them. Saves the hassle of PM's & email. More than likely, someone will make them clickable or viewable in a reply.
    NRA Life, MUCC, SAFR, MGO, WSC - Windsor (Ont., Can.) Sportsmen's Club, LMHS - Historical Society, Leamington, Ont.,
    Chief R.O. & Prez., Power Factor Handgunners

Charter Member #1 of CIRC- June 2010

I am a Forum User
    havent checked it out, but I would GUESS, Richland imported early pietta versions ( much like Navy arms did...)

these are (or seem to be) pretty inexpensive... ( not cheap ie poor quality)

just my 2 cents...

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I didn't think it would be worth anything,nice to look at!

thanks

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrom48
    I didn't think it would be worth anything,nice to look at!

thanks
    and not that hard to "spruce" up, if needed...

they are fun to look at, but even MORE fun to shoot!