Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Cresent Arms Company Double Barrel Shotgun

My uncle has a Cresent Arms Company Side-by-side Double Barrel 12 Gauge Shotgun, No. 60 Empire Hammerless. I've been looking online trying to find more info about this shotgun, but come up virtually empty. Does anyone know anything about this shotgun, and how much it may be worth.

Also, I cannot find ANY serial numbers on this gun.

I have a "New Empire" by Cresent Fire Arms Co. Norwich Conn USA.
    I have no idea of value, mine is just pieces. The serial numbers are on the receiver under the barrels and there is a matching number on the metal of the forearm. Mine has no "model" number.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User

Crescent Values

I have sold complete, functioning, not too badly treated Crescents in the $100 to $175 range depending on condition of bore, metal, and wood finish. Basket cases and beaters went for $25 and up.