Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

View Poll Results: IMPORTANT: Do you live or work in Ingham County?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a MGO Member (dues paying).

11 32.35%
  • I am a MGO Forum member.

23 67.65%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar

IMPORTANT: INGHAM COUNTY MEMBERS PLEASE CHECK IN

I would like to know how many Forum Members and MGO members work or reside in Ingham County.

Please vote in this poll only if you fit into one of the above categories.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I am especially interested in those who did not list as their location a city in Ingham County when they registered for the forum. If those people could reply I would appreciate it.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Checking in from Ingham County.

I am a Forum User
    Wondering why ?

Anything we should know about ?

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedfs
    Wondering why ?

Anything we should know about ?
    Shyster is MGO's lawyer. It is probably about this: http://www.michiganopencarry.org/?q=cadl

Having members in Ingham county means MGO members are affected by the injunction. That fact should help MGO intervene.
    Last edited by esq_stu; 03-27-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by esq_stu
    Shyster is MGO's lawyer. It is probably about this: http://www.michiganopencarry.org/?q=cadl

Having members in Ingham county means MGO members are affected by the injunction. That fact should help MGO intervene.
    Thats what I guessed....

another Lucky Ingham county resident here...

Ingham County.....

Also live in Ingham county.

I am a Forum User
    I live in Ingham County, I am a card carrying and dues paying member of MGO.

Venator works in Ingham County and is a card carrying/dues paying member if MGO.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQ
    I live in Ingham County, I am a card carrying and dues paying member of MGO.

Venator works in Ingham County and is a card carrying/dues paying member if MGO.
    great - don't forget to vote in the survey
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast