Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

American Guns (tv show)

I havent seen any threads on this...... lets hear it.

I am a Forum User
    American Guns TV Show
    Discovery will be premiering a new gun store reality show entitled American Guns. The show revolves around the family who own the Gunsmoke gun shot in Denver, Colorado.

From the press release ...

The Wyatts are your typical suburban family... who just happened to own one of the premiere firearms facilities in the world. Rich Wyatt and his wife Renee own Gunsmoke, located outside Denver, Colorado, where they buy, sell and trade guns - from hand canons to hunting rifles. And if you don't see what you want, they'll build one for you - from nothing more than a block of metal. Gunsmoke has the largest and most experienced group of gunsmiths in the state. When the Wyatts aren't building or selling guns, they're shooting them. No gun leaves their shop without being test fired by the family first. They - and the one-of-a-kind and historic guns they make and sell - are featured in the all-new series AMERICAN GUNS, premiering Monday, October 10th at 10PM ET/PT.

The Wyatt family takes their guns very seriously. For 18 years they have owned Gunsmoke, turning the small business into a firearms enterprise. Rich is a master firearms trainer and former police officer with more than 22 years experience in law enforcement. He is one of only six people in the world certified by Colonel Jeff Cooper, a master firearms instructor and one of the 20th century's foremost experts on the use and history of small arms. And Rich is an extremely talented gunsmith. Give him a block of steel and he'll create art.

It sounds like the guns covered will be quite different from Discovery's Sons of Guns. It will feature more traditional/historic guns rather than tacti-cool firearms.

I am a Forum User
    sounds alot better than sons of guns....its gonna be a game chaggggger

I am a Forum User
    It's gun be a game Channnnggaa

Also, the 16 year old daughter is a big hit... anyone else notice that? Can't figure out why...

[QUOTE=aresbykes]It's gun be a game Channnnggaa

Also, the 16 year old daughter is a big hit... anyone else notice that? Can't figure out why...[/QUOTE]
    Hummm.......

I don't know...she's no Stephanie

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansjeep2000
    Quote Originally Posted by aresbykes
    It's gun be a game Channnnggaa

Also, the 16 year old daughter is a big hit... anyone else notice that? Can't figure out why...
    Hummm.......

I don't know...she's no Stephanie
    Understatement of the year..

http://thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-cont...9-1024x682.jpg

Banned Forum User
    Hope its better then the show about bubba hacks at red jacket......