Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 41 & 42

I am a Forum User

Glock 41 & 42

Not sure if it's been posted on here or not, but thought I would start the "rumor" here. Two new Glock models are supposed to be revealed at the SHOT show. Here are a couple posts from other forums discussing these new models.

One model will be the Glock 41. SKU numbers are PG4130101 and PG4130103, which indicate adjustable sights, and a low-cap and hi-cap version. The Glock 41 is more expensive than any of Glock's other pistols to date; based on the wholesale cost I'm seeing, street price will be $779.95 at my shop. Given that, my official guess is that the new Glock Model 41 is going to be an optics-ready, competition-oriented pistol to compete with the S&W M&P CORE and FNH-USA FNX-45 Tactical.

The other model will be the Glock 42. SKU number is UI4250201, which indicates US-made, fixed sights and a low-capacity (10 or less) magazine. Wholesale price on this is only slightly above the Gen3 models, so street price should be $539.95. I think this is a new single stack .380 or 9mm of some sort.

Here's a link to the supposed Glock 41
    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...PG4130103.html

What do you guys think?? Count me in for a G41!

A factory milled model for an RMR would be cool to see. So would a single stack 9!

It'll be cool to see what is up their sleeves.

I am a Forum User
    Agreed. I'm also hoping the 42 is a single stack 9 or a subcompact single stack .380.

Here is what someone posted today:
    "I work at a very large gun store & range and we sell A LOT of Glocks.

Well, here's the info I received today.
    The 41 will be the long slide 45 ACP & the 42 is a double stack .380 auto, which we've already placed orders on.

This information is 100% correct. Those will be the next 2 Glocks."

I am a Forum User
    They need a single stack 9. Shield and XDs have a huge market. Glock people would be all over that.

Double stack .380 makes no sense. Can't really be any slimmer than a 9

Long slide 45 is neat but certainly not ground breaking.

I'm still excited despite my skepticism. I don't know why, but we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Budget
    They need a single stack 9. Shield and XDs have a huge market. Glock people would be all over that.

Double stack .380 makes no sense. Can't really be any slimmer than a 9

Long slide 45 is neat but certainly not ground breaking.

I'm still excited despite my skepticism. I don't know why, but we'll see what happens.
    Agree with the bold.

We will see...

sigh
    Last edited by RSF; 11-20-2013 at 09:44 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Ah man, as in non-disclosure agreements? I'd love to know what you think about them..

Yea a single stack .380 would make much more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunters21w
    Ah man, as in non-disclosure agreements? I'd love to know what you think about them..

Yea a single stack .380 would make much more sense.

sigh
    Last edited by RSF; 11-20-2013 at 09:44 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Do you have a date that you are able to talk about your experience? Or do you have to wait until they tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunters21w
    Do you have a date that you are able to talk about your experience? Or do you have to wait until they tell you?

Ill check

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast