Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    there have been diode issue with aimpoints in the past that create a oval. of sorts

I have shoot fest going with eotech this friday, at my club we shall see.

why folks want to spend 80-100 bucks on optics after spending 800-2k on a gun is beyond me, i mean after all zombies and SHTF what will you do.

the micro that postban has been touting has been intersting but hasnt ben really tested yet., when i see on that has gone through a few classes and been really rung out then we shall see.

Banned Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RSF

why folks want to spend 80-100 bucks on optics after spending 800-2k on a gun is beyond me, i mean after all zombies and SHTF what will you do.
    Rely on their iron sights rather the gadgets?

yes except.......

irons are lousy in low/no light and other condtions.

the micro that postban has been touting has been intersting but hasnt ben really tested yet., when i see on that has gone through a few classes and been really rung out then we shall see.
    ^Is that an offer to test one? I could pull the one off the SAR2 and let you use it. Be nice to know if the dozens of people posting positively about them are full of **** or not.

Let me know.
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

Banned Forum User
    yes except.......

irons are lousy in low/no light and other condtions.
    What's seeing a red dot when you can't see the target gonna do for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by postban
    ^Is that an offer to test one? I could pull the one off the SAR2 and let you use it. Be nice to know if the dozens of people posting positively about them are full of **** or not.

Let me know.

yes send it,

yes send it,
    good deal, just called you. PM me address plz.
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

I am a Forum User
    Can anyone comment on the UltraDot line? I've read that they are widely used in competition. They are also made in Japan rather than China.

BTW I have an Eotech so I'm not a stranger to quality, I would just like to know of any lower priced options for guns that see only range use.

MGO Member Forum User
    I have the Pan AV. Seems like it's better quality than the china made stuff I've looked at. My issue however is that the support eMail provided doesn't seem to have anyone checking it as the 3 eMails I sent were never answered. Then the warranty card was returned as undeliverable. Hope it doesn't break since it appears the lifetime warranty is not worth the paper they printed it on.

I am a Forum User
    Well that's pretty important info! Just one question - have you tried both the contact info at the UltraDot website:
    http://www.ultradotusa.com/ultradot_dist_2008_013.htm

and also Larry's Guns, which seems to be the importer?
    http://www.larrysguns.com/Department...ot-Optics.aspx

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast