Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sullyxlh
    I'm glad for you
    Mine would have been 29 in June and the daughter isn't quite old enough yet.
    Ugh..nope don't even see where or why for that matter you would think that.
    I was in agreement with you......
    I did explain why I took it in a negative light, and since I was wrong...please accept MY SINCERE APOLOGY TO YOU, SIR.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeDave
    You an me both

That is the model 6 Unica, the one that I want. They also made a model 2004, or maybe it was 2006, but that one had the cylinder swing up 180 degrees to open and down to close.
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pgaplayerless
    Nah, that's Chuck Norris.
    Chuck uses a gun, but that's only when he doesn't feel like using his feet.
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mechredd
    That is the model 6 Unica, the one that I want. They also made a model 2004, or maybe it was 2006, but that one had the cylinder swing up 180 degrees to open and down to close.
    Yup the Model 6 Unica is the one I lust after lol. The others with the flip up cylinder not so much, but if they were giving them away I'd take one
    I Wish I could find one. . . .while I'm wishing. . . .I wish I could find one cheap

Yup the Model 6 Unica is the one I lust after lol. The others with the flip up cylinder not so much, but if they were giving them away I'd take one
    I Wish I could find one. . . .while I'm wishing. . . .I wish I could find one cheap
    About 6-7 years ago, CDNN was selling Unicas for $300-400. At the time Mateba was little known (even less than now) and no one wanted their guns. CDNN bought a ton of them at liquidation pricing. Mateba went out of business a few years ago but American Western Arms can still import the guns from a European inventory that never sold.

I thank them for it.

I am a Forum User

colt's resurrecting the DA 1911 (i guess based on para's LDA popularity?)

DW's new VBOB:
    Last edited by The Gunslinger; 01-21-2010 at 02:08 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mechredd
    About 6-7 years ago, CDNN was selling Unicas for $300-400. At the time Mateba was little known (even less than now) and no one wanted their guns. CDNN bought a ton of them at liquidation pricing. Mateba went out of business a few years ago but American Western Arms can still import the guns from a European inventory that never sold.
    ahh $300-$400

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gunslinger
    by the way, several other members have appreciated my findings on line, and have discussed it. it's the most we can do as none of us are there.
    Incorrect. The OP is there, and we'd like to hear from him.

Oh and btw, I guess because you say something with confidence, I'm supposed to take it as fact...

Again, I like what I see in the new Glock, and I'm going to buy one. I don't need anymore of your input, but thanks.

I am a Forum User
    ahh $300-$400

I like the gun but $1800 no way.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-IB-Ready
    Incorrect. The OP is there, and we'd like to hear from him.

Oh and btw, I guess because you say something with confidence, I'm supposed to take it as fact...

Again, I like what I see in the new Glock, and I'm going to buy one. I don't need anymore of your input, but thanks.
    what makes you think i care how you take what i say? you really do think too much of yourself there, slick...and yep, i know he's at the show, but i am not, and neither are the rest of us. so quit your whining, and buy your new glock.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast