PDA

View Full Version : beretta 22 bobcat

whitehope77
08-18-2010, 03:53 PM
anybody own one of these i was wondering whut the best ammo is to use i been useing diffrent kinds notice it jams with sum

chosos
08-18-2010, 06:40 PM
I own one of these. If yours is better than mine, you can try polishing the feed ramp.

If yours is as lousy as mine - try loading less ammo in the mag - i know it sucks, but mine doesnt jam with only 5 rounds in it (and 1 in the pipe). you can watch the ammo angle as you load it and see where it catches the lip in the chamber as it feeds a round. Its a poor design and this pistol is notorious for this problem. Aside from feed issues, ive never had any other issue with the gun. Its easy to shoot, easy to clean, etc.

This gun will also fail to feel if its really dirty or so i've read. However I cannot duplicate that after putting 1000 rounds through it so long as I do not overload the mag.

I have been using CCI velocitor's with good luck as of late and that lets me load one extra round in the mag. With generic bulk .22LR packs, I just load one less round and I'm good to go.

I hope this helps.