PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Attack!!!!

BigDaddy40
09-09-2004, 04:49 PM
What say you are about in the workaday world and find yourself under attack by an Islamic Army attack similar the Islamic Army exercise in Chechnya last week?

45 acp
09-09-2004, 07:10 PM
I would be screwed because I dont carry enough ammo to fight off an
attack by an Islamic Army

sprink
09-09-2004, 07:10 PM
You mean the school? Boy, we'd be screwed in MI.

BigDaddy40
09-09-2004, 08:06 PM
2nd Amendment activist: No Beslans in U.S.
Says school gun ban leaves nation vulnerable to Russian-type tragedy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 9, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A gun-rights group is calling on Congress to deny funds for prosecution of violators of a federal ban on guns in school zones, saying teachers carrying weapons could prevent a terrorist attack like the one at a Russian school from occurring in the U.S.

Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America, told members of Congress in a letter that "teachers in this country are just as disarmed as the defenseless teachers in Russia," where Islamic terrorists killed hundred of innocent civilians whom they held in a school gymnasium in the town of Beslan.

Wrote Pratt: "It should be noted that ALL the school shootings that have been prematurely cut short here were ended because a responsible adult had a firearm at the school. Assistant Principal Joel Myrick of Pearl, Miss., is a notable example – he used a firearm in 1997 to stop Luke Woodham's shooting spree.

"It would be a travesty if the Gun Free School Zones Act was used to prosecute an American hero such as Joel Myrick. Please deny funding for any prosecutions that could arise under this gun ban, except for the situation where a person has the intent to criminally injure another person. Putting such language into an appropriations bill could accomplish this.

"We are in a war without boundaries. Please act now."

Pratt noted Israel relies on armed school staff and parents to protect its children, and the U.S. should do no less.

"To leave schools legally disarmed at the national level can only put the blood of future victims on your hands," Pratt wrote.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40363

ANIMAL
09-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Our so called "leaders" are too stupid to realize this, the borderless war and the vulnerability of our schools. We need to start collecting and training citizens in each city to do our own security. just like back during WWII. We counted on each other not Big Brother. Up the coast of the thumb where I live they had tall towers set up near the water and teams of men took turn doing there part by taking a few hours in the towers. these were manned 24/7 the men had glasses, rifles and ways to communicate if an attack were under way. no bitchin or asking Uncle to help. they just did what was needed. I know some are going to say well that was stupid, whos going to attack there. remember, hind sight. we know THEY DIDN'T.

The Japs hit us, hurt us then ran like hell. when asked years later why they didn't invade us, the emporer of Japan stated that they were not afraid of our army. but that every household had a gun and they would have been slaughtered.

Our populace needs to be educated about the threat, Armed and ready

I for one believe that if they fight this and something does happen then everysingle one who fought against protecting our children should be held criminally accountable.

Sorry I ramble I am pi**ed

Round up every liberal UN loving sob and ship them to Iraq or afghanistan. school is in session maybe then they will learn. doubt it but maybe.

bluethunder
09-10-2004, 08:51 AM
I hear you. I shudder at the thought of something like that happening here. I hope that isn't the 'wake-up' call that will finally motivate the liberals. It'll be too late then.

HK USP
09-12-2004, 08:25 PM
I think you all would be surprised at just how many teachers are carying despite the law. They are tired of being afraid of some idiot BG's and being defenceless.

G22
09-13-2004, 06:38 AM
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. -- John F. Kennedy

Still rings true today.

lee
10-18-2004, 07:57 PM
I have discussed this scenerio with my nine year old. I have showed him how to get out of the window drop to the ground and where to run to. I have instructed him to disregard his teachers or principals orders. I have explained to him that his teachers and other adults make mistakes and may very will make mistakes if confronted by a hostile act. Most schools use the lock-down method as does my kids' school. Lock the door of a glass windowed door----have the kids hide against the inside wall and be quiet----------wait to be rescued by LEOs. That plan doesn't give me any warm fuzzies Also , his young adult brother knows where his classroom is and what windows open. The biggest problem is getting a young child to go against his teachers instructions. The Russian incident caused my child great worry--------------he heard it on the news.
He came to us his parents with his worries and this is the plan we came up with. During School open house we showed him how to open the windows and took him outside so he would be convinced that he could make the jump. Call me paranoid. :shock:

Jim Rund
10-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Can't call you paranoid cause I havn't seen you at my paranoid support group. But then again I won't tell anyone where we meet. :lol:
Seriously though it is better to teach other forms of being safe and being able to get away from harm.