PDA

View Full Version : Return to TDI

sprink
10-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Last weekend 3 of us returned to TDI for level IV and V handgun.

It was four days 9-5, with two if them adding 7-10 for low light work.

As expected, the courses and instuctors were great. We did a lot of work in the live fire house(s) including a run in the dark. We did a good bit of force on force work including night flashlight work. Some of this was with air-soft. We also did some retention and avoidance drills dry and with air-soft.

How do you handle a stranger with his back turned, hands hidden, when he tells you he's taking a leak in your house? It was really funny to hear the verbal exchanges between student and instructor(target).

I came home tired and with a wealth of stuff to absorb and practice.

The weather was great and the company better.

I highly recommend this place.

http://www.tdiohio.com/index.html

Batman
10-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Wow, sounds like a great time. I wish I could have been there. I was trying to go to the next class on the 21st but it's not going to happen this year. They really have some great classes. Can't wait till next year.

Fiddler
10-14-2004, 11:14 PM
It sounds like a great weekend. You must be exhausted, but I'm sure you loved every minute of it. I would like to have been there, but it was not meant to be this time. I certainly enjoyed the training last Spring. The instructors at TDI are very positive and non-threatening, and I am still applying what I learned there. Maybe we can get a group to go again next year.

bluethunder
10-15-2004, 09:10 AM
Sounds like a great place. I'm going, one of these days.

Fiddler
10-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Oh, it is a great place. You'd love it, Kent.

sprink
10-15-2004, 04:47 PM
Nice place, nice people. Karen is right, very positive attitude.