PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Pistol Storage

PitbullDaddy
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
For those of you that know me I am more of a pistol guy. I have quite a few and I am looking for a safe that will store most of them. I've looked around and most of the safes I see are primarily produced for long guns. Does anyone have or know of a safe that can handle several pistols and maybe 4 long guns? I am in hopes of keeping the price in the $1,000 zone if possible.

Shyster
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM
THIS FORUM IS FOR MGO'S "SAFE STORAGE PROGRAM" WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GUN SAFES. THE PROGRAM IS FOR CHILD SAFETY/KEEPING GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF UNAUTHORIZED USERS.

BigBadAllis
09-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Won't safes keep them out of unauthorized users hands?

PitbullDaddy
09-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Won't safes keep them out of unauthorized users hands?

That is exactly how I read this thread.

I have two godchildren that are starting to come over more and more now that they are getting a little older 4 and 2 1/2. I was hoping to find a safe for all of my firearms.

::shrug::

Shyster
09-15-2010, 01:45 PM
OK, I will answer the question under protest LOL!

There are a variety of safes that would meet your needs. Personally, I LOVE Able Safe in Warren. They have a huge selection and great customer service. They will put the safe anywhere in your house. I had them put a 36-gun Liberty in my basement and they did a fantastic job.

I STRONGLY suggest you get a safe much larger than you think you need. You will always find more stuff you want to put in it.

theaudidoc
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM
For those of you that know me I am more of a pistol guy. I have quite a few and I am looking for a safe that will store most of them. I've looked around and most of the safes I see are primarily produced for long guns. Does anyone have or know of a safe that can handle several pistols and maybe 4 long guns? I am in hopes of keeping the price in the $1,000 zone if possible.
Cabelas has a 24 gun Champion safe for $799.00 it's $200.00 off 60"x30"x22" digital lock

PitbullDaddy
09-16-2010, 12:25 PM
OK, I will answer the question under protest LOL!

There are a variety of safes that would meet your needs. Personally, I LOVE Able Safe in Warren. They have a huge selection and great customer service. They will put the safe anywhere in your house. I had them put a 36-gun Liberty in my basement and they did a fantastic job.

I STRONGLY suggest you get a safe much larger than you think you need. You will always find more stuff you want to put in it.

Thanks, Shyster! I am a n00b here at MGO and I am really trying my best not to post any new threads if they already exist and I am trying to post in the right areas. I know how annoying it can be. :)

I was just talking to a friend of mine this morning and they mentioned Able Safe as well. I work a few miles from them so I am going to head up on my lunch break tomorrow.

Thanks for the input.

PitbullDaddy
09-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Cabelas has a 24 gun Champion safe for $799.00 it's $200.00 off 60"x30"x22" digital lock

Did you see this on a store ad? I just looked on their website and saw what seems to be what you are describing but for $1,399.

No need to double-check, I will look further into it when I get home from work.

Thanks for the input!