PDA

View Full Version : Please delete

haneyrb55
09-20-2010, 10:05 AM
please delete

JimSig
09-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Oh, its worthless, I'll do you a favor and I will pick it up from you and throw it in the carbage. :whistle:

Just joking.. Best way is check Gunbroker.com for similar offers.

c21re217
09-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah and take 20% off. ($800-$1000)

mike186
09-20-2010, 07:23 PM
any idea what a sig p220 elite stainless 45 is worth it was purchased from cabelas and has never been shot. need help before i try to buy it.
If it is 100% blue book says $1200 for stainless.

billbrasky
09-23-2010, 08:20 PM
always look at guns like cars. On edmunds.com or KBB etc there are three values. Trade in to dealer, private party to private party, and dealer price.

Also same as cars, nothing is 100%, it only exists in theory if the gun is 2nd owner, 100 % sets the threshold for what it is in reality. Just assume there is no such thing as 100 %.

this guy is selling you a gun private party to private part, which is not dealer price. He does not have over head, he does not have a store, insurance or anything, he has no reputation, and is offering you no value. Do not pay dealer price just cause you may or may not know this guy.

I would offer him $850 and see what he says, and go up to $900 if he doesn't take $900 i would walk and let him call me after he thinks it over and is not getting any other offers.

If he calls you back then really bust his balls and offer maybe $925 if you really want it.

Mind you he is getting cash and not reporting this sale or paying taxes on it either like a dealer, so dont even let him get a sentence out about what a dealer would charge.

He bought a $1300 gun and needs to pay for his mistake if he decided he doesnt want it or need it.

Signess
09-24-2010, 05:59 AM
1k or slightly under is about the going rate for this. New off the shelf is about $1,100, but I'll bet they are running a little cheaper than that at Guns Galore.

Offer $850 and see if it sticks to the wall. Or just give GG a call and see what they're offering it up for, then subtract $100-$150. Honestly you could pay 1k for the gun and still not feel badly about it in the long run. If the gun is truely unfired, you are still getting a discounted price, its just a matter of how badly do you want it.

sullyxlh
09-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Why not look for one that has been shot?
If your going to shoot it
figure that first box of ammo is gonna cost you a couple hundred bucks at the very least.

Check out the Sig forum for a realistic price on the gun
Cabelas is stupidly ridiculous on their gun prices.