PDA

View Full Version : Neva

Thrindle
11-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Anyone know how to get ahold of Neva Li? I have a female friend that wants to learn how to shoot a gun and buy a gun. I took her to the range today, but I'm not a certified instructor. I know Neva used to do a ladies' night. Anyone know if she still does Ladies night or a way to contact her?

Jim Simmons
11-21-2004, 10:47 PM
She's on cpltrainer.com pretty regularly. Send her an e-mail or IM through that board.

Fiddler
11-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Neva is a fine instructor, but if you have trouble getting in touch with her, or she isn't able to help you at this time, I am also an experienced teacher and offer specialized instruction for women. I also have a variety of handguns in several sizes and calibers she can try to see what fits her best before she tries to buy one for herself.

ZIPGRAVER
11-22-2004, 10:42 PM
Neva is a fine instructor, but if you have trouble getting in touch with her, or she isn't able to help you at this time, I am also an experienced teacher and offer specialized instruction for women. I also have a variety of handguns in several sizes and calibers she can try to see what fits her best before she tries to buy one for herself.

Here's your solution Thrindle...look no further than Karen! :P

Thrindle
11-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Thanks, Jim.

So, does that mean that Karen is this Fiddler? And Fiddler, do you teach classes in Oakland County?

Jim Simmons
11-22-2004, 11:59 PM
I don't know if Karen is Fiddler, but Karen is terrific. I teach the legal lecture for several different instructors, and she (and Marty) are among the ones I really like to work with.

Ken P
11-23-2004, 04:34 AM
Fiddler = Karen
Karen = Marty's (Mod M1911A1) way better half

You won;t find better people to introduce your female friend to the shooting sports

Fiddler
11-23-2004, 05:11 AM
Thanks guys. :D

Thrindle, where in Oakland County are you located? I can set up some private instruction for your friend, or she can attend my next women's class. Marty and I teach classes wherever they are needed. I have also been talking about setting up a women's shoot, where there would be instructors and RSO's present, but it would not be a formal NRA class. Whatever is most convenient and best fits your friend's needs.