PDA

View Full Version : Women's fun shoot!

Fiddler
12-07-2004, 09:17 PM
I am planning a women's fun shoot after the holidays at The Firing Line Gun Range in Westland for women of all experience levels. New shooters are welcome and encouraged to attend. I will be happy to assist as needed, and will even bring a variety of pistols for the women to try.

This will be a fun event for the women to come out and shoot, and a great opportunity for new shooters to be introduced to the sport in a safe, friendly and non-threatening atmosphere. MGO will cover the range fees for those signing up for a new membership. Those not signing up for a membership can make a donation to help cover range fees.

I will post more details as they become available, so pass the word along to your wives, female friends, sisters, mothers, etc. We can even get together for a bite to eat after we shoot. I look forward to seeing you all there!

savedbydbelle
12-08-2004, 01:09 AM
Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it!

Fiddler
12-08-2004, 01:16 AM
That's great, Sandie! See you there! Bring your friends, too!

razzsr
12-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Will it be on a weekend ? if so, I would like to bring my wife.
We will join MGO that day,too. :D

Fiddler
12-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Great! Yes, I was thinking possibly a Friday night or most likely a Saturday afternoon. If anyone has a preference, let me know and I will do my best to accomodate!

savedbydbelle
12-08-2004, 10:01 PM
My dance classes are on Friday eves. Saturday would be better for me.

Fiddler
12-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Okay, Sandie. I'm glad to know that. In that case, I'll plan on a Saturday.

Autumnlovr
12-09-2004, 07:09 AM
I'll be there.....as long as it's not when I'm in sunny Cancun!

Fiddler
12-09-2004, 07:19 AM
That's great, Lauren! Send me a PM or an email and let me know when that will be so I can schedule around it.