PDA

View Full Version : Jan 22nd and 23rd of Jan CCW class

Hailstorm
01-04-2005, 06:37 PM
We have a Basic Pistol class and Personal Protection class coming up. Jan 22 (Sat is Basic) and 23(Sunday is Personal) in Northville. The Sunday class will set you up for a CCW if you wish. Some things you won't find at our course. You won't find people shooting airsoft pistols for either class(advanced stuff,thats another story). We actually shoot live rounds . You won't get a Shake and Bake course, it will take longer than 4 hours of training. Our prices are firm,although we do have a buddy program. So if you find a class for $20 and say we are to high in price. Then I guess you should take it. Sorry to kinda be ranting. But, we get so many people calling just shopping on price. Not on quality of training. I know I am not the only Instructor having these issues.

Anyway, A bit about our place. We have a nice indoor range, 6 lanes of fire. Up to 30 feet. We usually have 3 Instructors in each class and on the firing line. Safety is very important. We team teach,as so you never miss a thing your supposed to hear. Plus you get alot more insite than what the books speak of. On the range you get more than the basic shooting for class. As long as the shooters can do it. We proceed into higher levels for about a Half hour. This means, depending on the class. The class can decide to do one of many advanced Training drills. Cost. If you want to take the basic pistol class by itself. $75 for the full day and training. Personal Protection by itself is $150. Or Both for $175. You must take the Basic pistol class if you do not have the proper gun handling skills. This can be done simply by talking or watching someone handle a Training pistol. So to recap.

Basic Pistol $75
Personal Protection $150
Both classes $175
You must email me at 1Hailstorm@comcast.net for more info. I do suggest prepaying so you know you have a spot saved. The last few classes have been pretty full. So I'd suggest it.

Bring two pistols of defense quality to the class. If you have two. No reloaded ammo, No Wolf ammo, No aluminum Blazer ammo. Period. All firearms will be inspected before shooting. Eyes and ears. Pen and paper. And be ontime. Class starts at 7:30 am. Bring a lunch as so you can watch a vid during lunch. If you do not have a gun. You may use one of ours.But you must purchase our ammo.

http://counter-strike-indoor-range.com/