PDA

View Full Version : GUN Vault that fails..

XDM 40 cal
10-16-2010, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8i3zVGQFKo

:crazy:

G22
10-16-2010, 05:48 PM
Just tried it. My knuckles hurt. It didn't open.

XDM 40 cal
10-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Just tried it. My knuckles hurt. It didn't open.

OUCH! well maybe that one is bad....:gavel:

Pista01
10-16-2010, 06:29 PM
I've got the same one. Beat on it forever and it didn't open.

It's a table top safe, not Fort Knox. If someone want's it open, they can beat the crap out of it.

XDM 40 cal
10-16-2010, 07:15 PM
I've got the same one. Beat on it forever and it didn't open.

It's a table top safe, not Fort Knox. If someone want's it open, they can beat the crap out of it.

Very true....

Made_in_Michigan
10-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Either the guy in the video got a broken one, or he intentionally rendered it inoperable to get attention on youtube. (Notice his Aghast! response when someone simply commented his was defective and he needed to return it...) Attention seeking behavior leads me to toss up a red flag on any internet videos/posts/etc.

_DK_
10-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Either the guy in the video got a broken one, or he intentionally rendered it inoperable to get attention on youtube. (Notice his Aghast! response when someone simply commented his was defective and he needed to return it...) Attention seeking behavior leads me to toss up a red flag on any internet videos/posts/etc.

+1

XDM 40 cal
10-16-2010, 07:35 PM

Agree'd that it seem way to easy for the door to pop open... That what i was think at first... but my intentions was to see what everone else thoughts were on this..
So far chuck it upto bad vault..:rotate: and posting it on utuber

bad86ta
10-20-2010, 02:28 AM
I never had any issues with mine... It was a nice little safe...

I sold it when I bought my liberty safe...

Groo
10-21-2010, 09:40 AM
safe bumping is a real issue with cheap electronic locks. they use a solenoid to unlatch, tapping /bumping can move the solenoid and release it too.

I'm not saying that one wasn't messed with, but its possible it wasn't and there is "nothing wrong with it"

MarkinRedford
12-28-2010, 07:13 PM
I've had mine for six years works flawlessly.

Roddypipper
10-23-2011, 11:06 AM
dont use on of these things, my freind came over and has a digital scanner and was able to lock and unloack and also change the codes to mine from across the room. if he can do it so can the bad guys and the government if they had reason.

XDM 40 cal
10-23-2011, 11:24 AM
dont use on of these things, my freind came over and has a digital scanner and was able to lock and unloack and also change the codes to mine from across the room. if he can do it so can the bad guys and the government if they had reason.

Then i would not use that safe if this the case. I use a combo safe

for my EDC's ...

who dat
10-23-2011, 11:38 AM
YouTube that claim.

tcb
11-04-2011, 01:57 PM
YouTube that claim.

The safe doesn't have any type of receiver for that to happen from across the room.