PDA

View Full Version : Man Accidentally Shoots Himself With Gun Purchased At Gun Show

CyborgWarrior
10-19-2010, 12:12 AM
http://www.wmur.com/r/25417093/detail.html

Manchester man was rushed to the hospital Saturday after accidentally shooting himself with a handgun he bought at a gun show.

Police said Michael Hunter, 23, and his friend, Andrew Shelley, 23, went to the gun show at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester, where each man purchased two firearms.

Police said after leaving the Radisson, they drove to 50 Elm St. where Shelley loaded one of the recently purchased firearms, a .40 caliber handgun.

Shelley reportedly had trouble locating the safety on the handgun and handed it to Hunter.

After Shelley got out of his car, police said Hunter accidentally shot himself in the leg while trying to locate the safety.

Shelley attempted to drive Hunter to Elliot Hospital for treatment; however, Hunter lost consciousness near the Valley Street Jail in Manchester.

Emergency crews responded to that area and transported him to Elliot Hospital with serious but non life-threatening injuries to his left leg.

When your born stupid, it lasts a long time.

justin92
10-19-2010, 12:35 AM
lmfao

Sargeyork
10-19-2010, 01:28 PM
"After Shelley got out of his car, police said Hunter accidentally shot himself in the leg while trying to locate the safety."

How do you find the Safety by pulling on the Trigger? STUPID HURTS!!!:coocoo:

3rdcoach
10-19-2010, 06:06 PM
I like (not) the way they worded it. Blame the gun show. Unless they had CCW's what were they doing with loaded guns in the car?

hopeitsfast
10-19-2010, 06:09 PM
At some point this story will be used as an argument against gun shows nationwide. Because of some dumbass. :shake:

chosos
10-20-2010, 09:08 AM
wow... im still curios as to how you pull the trigger looking for the safety

jmanz6
10-20-2010, 09:44 AM
It may have gone like this;

"hey, I think I got the safety on"

"cool, how do you know?"

I'll pull the trigger and see if it fires..."

BANG!!!!

"CRAP! I just shot my stupid leg!"

"Guess that wasn't the safety then was it... I'll take you to the hospital!"

_DK_
10-20-2010, 11:45 AM
I like (not) the way they worded it. Blame the gun show. Unless they had CCW's what were they doing with loaded guns in the car?

Does New Hampshire law require CCW permits?

Garretts_turbo
10-20-2010, 07:14 PM

where exactly in the article are they blaming the gun show?

langenc
10-25-2010, 05:08 PM
"Man shot with gun bought AT A GUN SHOW".

The da's would have shot themselves no matter if the gun came from--back alley sales, gun show local gin shop..

Stupid is as stupid does!!

JohnJak
10-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Blame everyone else so you don't look like a DUMB AZZ.

Sxynerd
10-26-2010, 11:28 AM
wow... im still curios as to how you pull the trigger looking for the safety

Maybe it was a Glock and he was looking for one of the three? lol:mischeif: