PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a good area in St.Clair County to bird hunt?

Daniel2009
10-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Hey guys, I have been trying to find a good place to pheasant hunt in the st.clair or sanilac county area. Im not looking for a pheasant farm or place to rent. But a area where someone knows you wont be turned away for asking. I drove all over the area for the last two weeks and everyone i come accross tells me no. Its a real pain not being able to find a place to pheasant hunt anymore around here. If you have a area that you wont mind me hunting or someone who wouldnt care if someone bird hunts their land could you please help a guy out?? lol I love bird hunting and so does my dogs but its hard to get them out when i cant find a place without spending alot of money. I do pick up and keep all my shot shells and only use steel shot, i dont throw trash out in the fields. I will respect everyones land. If anyone has any ideas or could help me out on this let me know.. Thanks and god bless!

peppy62979
10-19-2010, 09:11 AM
I seen a lot of pheasant running around Harrison Island. I am not sure if they have a place to hunt them. its also a great place to duck hunt just have to be there early for the draw to pick the area you want to hunt.Found this on the web.

http://www.gamebirdhunts.com/HuntingLocations/MichiganPheasantHunting/tabid/99/default.aspx

Daniel2009
10-20-2010, 04:31 PM
I seen a lot of pheasant running around Harrison Island. I am not sure if they have a place to hunt them. its also a great place to duck hunt just have to be there early for the draw to pick the area you want to hunt.Found this on the web.

http://www.gamebirdhunts.com/HuntingLocations/MichiganPheasantHunting/tabid/99/default.aspx

Thanks for the info but im trying to stay away from the pheasant farms.. I cant afford $100 everytime i want to go out bird hunting lol. I have seen birds also out on the island but they dont have a area for pheasant...atleast that i know of. again thanks for your help and god bless

Daniel