PDA

View Full Version : Ted nugents web site

RSF
01-31-2005, 02:19 AM
Let's end this now and put pressure on the Senate to give the bill a fair hearing. We can do it.
David Felbeck

MCRGO Comment: "Rep. Fulton Sheen--now the Chair of the powerful House Tax Policy Committee--is a long-time supporter of the right to carry. We certainly do appreciate his defense of our Constitutional rights. Unfortunately, he's up against a couple of bureaucratic obstacles on this issue.

lol they quoted these idiots on the fingerprint issue! many there on his messgae boards still support mcrgo! they need to be told different can you guys please get over there and log in and let them know!

ted nugent.com talkback section

Maranatha
01-31-2005, 06:28 PM
I spoke with the guy Running The MCRGO table at Birch Run. He had no idea about anything.

Couldn't tell who won the election, or where the newsletter is or about the lawsuit.

He didn't even know who Dale Shantz was.

They really Keep People in the Dark

alex-vitek
01-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Couldn't tell who won the election, or where the newsletter is or about the lawsuit.
I could understand the headquarters keeping quite about the lawsuit. But, for a representative to not know about the election results or where the newsleter was is not right.

But then maybe this person did not know that there was even supposed to be an election or that there ever were newsletters.

ANIMAL
01-31-2005, 11:15 PM
Did you enlighten him and give him one of our flyers?

RSF
02-01-2005, 12:15 AM
tried too! they werent liking me after i posted the care 4 site! :cry:

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-01-2005, 07:29 AM
Can't handle the truth, huh? :twisted:

G22
02-03-2005, 12:50 PM
It appears so, I added my comments and was promptly ignored!!

Must be too busy doing the Wango Tango!

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-03-2005, 08:17 PM
G22....Looks like someone else agrees with you! 8)

Barbara
02-03-2005, 09:14 PM
They had anything to do with the Dove Bill?

I'm sorry, I was sitting on their board of directors at the time. I think I'd have noticed.

In fact, I was at the Dove Rally and vote.

Perricone was off plotting his take over of Canada or something.

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-04-2005, 04:22 AM
"Perricone was off plotting his take over of Canada or something."

So that's what happened up there.........

Well at least he's keeping them busy. :sex:

RSF
02-04-2005, 04:27 AM
lol i deleted the post! it was going no place

Smokepole
02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Arrgh!
..."Pirates to the deck, man the Cannon!"
The following post is ready to go on Nugent's board as soon as my registration is activated.

..."When asked to show one example of any action by MCRGO that had a negative effect on Michigan's right to carry or our 2nd amendment rights none was given"...

I'll take you up on that Dyankee!

Let's look at the overall history of MCRGO for the last few years.
Let's go back to when it had an Executive Director who was motivated out of commitment, rather than compensation.
At that time, membership was soaring, well over 11,000 active members, plus thousands more in affiliate members.
Back then, MCRGO boasted about it's membership growth as it inspired a new sense of activism for gun right's in this state.
...So what about now?
As MCRGO membership plummets, is that a potential positive effect or a negative
effect on the future of "right to carry" in this state?

Since MCRGO took a "New Direction" when they hired Perricone, has membership and finances improved or declined?
...Is that decline in both areas likely to help the future of "right to carry" or hurt it?

Witness the fact, that in 2002, there were hundreds in attendance at the Annual Meeting, held in a comfortable air-conditioned banquet hall with notable guest speakers, and many prizes for the attendees.
...In 2003, after the "New Direction", there were less than 200 in a smelly horse barn with flies.
...In 2004, there were 17 attendees in a pole barn somewhere near Kalamazoo.
Those are facts, but you won't see them on their website.
...Is that the sign of growth and progress?
...Is that likely to have a negative, or positive effect on the "right to carry" when the next significant challenge to our Second Amendment rights emerges?

When MCRGO took a "New Direction", the new Executive Director boasted about how he had taken charge of the newsletter "On Target". According to those proclamations then, it was bigger and better, and it carried paid advertising that amounted to over $4,000 a month.
...So where is it now?
There hasn't been a Newsletter since early last fall, and Perricone isn't talking.
Is that a positive, or negative effect on the "right to carry" efforts in Michigan?

One has to wonder how and when this all started to happen.
A reflection back to early 2003 might help.
In preparation for an upcoming election, MCRGO formed an election committee.
On that committee was an individual who was not even a MCRGO member at the time of the deadline for applications to be on the committee had expired!
In fact, his membership became effective the day before the first meeting of that committee. Following that, respected members of MCRGO resigned from that committee in disgust.
Now, let's go forward to the election that summer.
If anyone CARES to look at the Election issue of "On Target", you'll see all of the candidates for the Board of Directors listed by region. At that time, nobody noticed that sprinkled throughout the various regions were candidates that nobody ever heard of.
...Imagine that.
What was later discovered was that both the earlier Election Committee members, and many of the candidates for the Board of Directors were all Officers of the Millwrights and Carpenters union, and that they all had become MCRGO members "just in time" to run for office.
...Oh, and "BTW", that New Executive Director is, and was the Lobbyist for that same organization.
...Anybody notice a smell about this?
...Oh, and to add insult to injury, MCRGO never released the vote totals from that election.
Once that disclosure was made on the CARE site, which is all facts and truth from many sources, MCRGO members began to ask questions, especially on the MCRGO message board.
Instead of answering those questions forthrightly on that forum, increased censorship was implemented, and those members who asked those questions, including former Officers, Directors, and Activists were labeled "malcontents", "dissidents", and "pirates".
...Subsequently the "thought police" banned them from the message board, and in many cases revoked their memberships.
...Keep in mind that these were the very same people that built this organization into what it was before the "New Direction". Can so many people be so wrong?
Are any of the facts and articles on the CARE site wrong?
...If so, tell me where.
In spite of the rhetoric, MCRGO can't either.
Is MCRGO stronger now or weaker?
And now to end where we began.
"Is this a positive or negative effect" on the "Right to carry" in Michigan?

I trust that this is a forum where the truth is allowed to be posted, even when possibly uncomfortable to those that support the opposite position.I won't stoop to the "baiting" technique of an earlier post.

Arghh!

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Problem is, it'lll never be activated. It's just like MCRGO's board. They don't like the message, it never appears. This automaton has his head buried deep up Peckerone's Ass.
Here is his (and the only new) post:

dyankee
Member posted 02-04-2005 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dyankee Click Here to Email dyankee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by g22:
"Deputy, I think the sheep are getting restless. This group is a lost cause, how sad.

Why because I question your motives. It appears you 3 are on a witch hunt and was hoping to recruit more indiviuals here to support your crusade.
Deputy further this line of thinking by deleting his other thread on this subject.
When caught in several lies by stating MCRGO NEVER supported HB 4225 and showed no support for the dove bill that he should know because he was on the board of directors. When confronted with the truth he ignored it and shortly there after deleted the thread.
You and DWesson show up here on the same day and your first post were nearly identical and both thanked deputy for enlightening you about MCRGO destructive behavior towards our right to carry. It appears you 3 have an axe to grind and provide one example of endorsing a anti gun politician. I can't comment on that because I don't know anything about it. But that doesn't eliminate all the good work MCRGO has done on our behalf.
I also explain why we have a working relationship with MR. Perricone, IM sorry you don't understand that.

PROOF THAT MCRGO SUPPORTED HB 4225 http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/view/news.asp?articleid=178&zoneid=107

From the Mailbag ... HB 4225
October 2004

To our MCRGO members and visitors, I'd like to share with you some of the communications I receive regularly with the leaders of like-minded organizations and our Legislature. I pulled this from the mailbag to share with you...
10/3/2004

Chuck

As you might have heard the MDNR have done a Kerry type flip flop with their support pertaining to HB 4225 (lowering MI big game age limit). The DNR's claim that they are concerned about the safety issue is without merit. Obviously, they failed to do their research on the subject and used an emotionally appealing subject matter to deflect their true issue, which is most likely that someone higher up was nervous. I am sadly disappointed when government employees, paid by you and I, get nervous about how their decision might be perceived, instead of endorsing what they know is right.

It seems that with a change in the Governor's administration, what was once statistically proven not to be a safety concern in so many other states with lower minimum hunting ages, is now all of a sudden a safety concern! How can this be? Quite simply put, this is not a "safety concern" at all. It is a "political concern". This flip flop is coming from a source higher up than our DNR - most likely the Governor's office. In fact, Governor Granholm says she sees "no compelling reason to change" the age requirement. This is just a bone for her to throw to the anti's after alienating them with her signature of the Dove Bill.

There have been no changes made to HB 4225 since it passed the House Committee and was voted out by the full House. Youth still must be able to pass a hunter safety class to participate in firearm hunting seasons for big game, and they must still be under the direct supervision of a parent, legal guardian or authorized adult.

We at TNUSA are working with Rep. Tabor and Sen. Birkholtz to see that this bill becomes reality. We are asking other organizations that support HB 4225 to send Sen. Birkholtz a letter of support and to get the message out your members, family and friends. We also need calls to Gov. Granholm office in support of HB 4225. We would like to ask everyone to also call their senator.

We have been doing some research into other states with a lower hunting age than Michigan, here is an example of what we are learning, Capt. James Bell of the Georgia Wildlife Resource Division (770) 784-3068 confirms that of 450,000 deer hunters in Georgia only two fatalities involved youths under 14 year of age. One 10 year old died when falling out of a tree stand and a 12 year old was shot by a 20 year old hunting partner while running deer with dogs (which is not allowed in Michigan). He admitted that their "problem hunters" are those age 35-40.

We don’t have a lot of resistance on this issue, but we need to give them a "compelling reason" to support this much-needed change. Please forward this message to all sportsmen on your list.

Greg Booker
Ted Nugent United Sportsmen of America
State Legislative Director

Proof that MCRGO supported the dove bill http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/photo_gallery/rally_huntingrights/rally_huntingrights.asp

Nov 4th 2003 Michigan Hunting Rights Campaign - Nov 2003

The November 4th rally of the Michigan Hunting Rights Campaign on the steps of the Capitol drew a large crowd of hunting enthusiasts on the day that the House passed Rep. Tabor's HB 5029, to legalize dove hunting in Michigan.

NA NA NA, NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOODBYE

------------------
IN THE WIND HE'S STILL ALIVE >>>----> GREG
TNUSA LIFETIME MEMBER
Im A Michigan Boy, Can You Feel That!
Charter Member Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

www.tnusami.com www.mcrgo.com

[This message has been edited by dyankee (edited 02-04-2005).]

This clown is a real tool......... :lol:

G22
02-04-2005, 03:25 PM
That's tooooooooo funny!!

Never argue with and idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!

He'll be eating crow soon enough, while were eating mourning dove's that MCRGWHO? had nothing to do with.

I asked to be removed from their board.

M1911A1
02-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Give it up folks. Some will never learn, Nugent no longer lives in Michigan and the stench emanating from that "responsible coalition" will eventually permeate everything they touch.
Personally, I could stand to never hear that five letter acronym again.

personal opinion here folks, not representing any message board or org.

Barbara
02-05-2005, 03:30 AM
I'm with Marty on this one.

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-05-2005, 07:12 AM
I defer to Marty and Barbara on this.
As they say so eloquently: "NA NA NA, NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOODBYE"
:roll:

Ken Cooper
02-05-2005, 08:42 AM
[...]Personally, I could stand to never hear that five letter acronym again.[...]

That would be nice, but it is not very realistic. Until those responsible for the mischief are held accountable, we will continue to hear of that organization as more and more remaining members of that organization come to realize the truth -- many thousands have seen the light.

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Be careful Ken, you'll be branded a heretic, too! :lol:

Ken Cooper
02-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Be careful Ken, you'll be branded a heretic, too! :lol:

You mean I'm not already, even after my five-year membership was paid back to me? :shock:

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-06-2005, 09:20 AM
As just seen on the Nugent site:
http://nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/208612.html
dyankee
Member posted 02-04-2005 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dyankee Click Here to Email dyankee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Members Update A response to questions and concerns recently raised by members:

Q. When is the next On-Target coming out?

A. Very soon. We delayed the release of On-Target in favor of raising funds to challenge Wayne County for their unreasonable delays (6 monthsand more!) in processing renewals, and concurrent failure to allow theissuance of temporary permits while they drug their feet (except on a“need” basis, and you know how many of them have been approved, not!). To reserve funds for lawsuits and legislative action, rather than forking them over to the US Postal Service, we are moving to a quarterly issuance of a more in-depth On-Target. If you have concerns about this, please let us know your thoughts on what should be our order of priorities.

Q. How can we support the Wayne County Lawsuit?

A. Your *tax-deductible* contribution can be made to the MCRGO FoundationFirearms Defense Fund, at P. O. Box 71, DeWitt, MI 48820. Some, out of ignorance, personal animosity, or an attempt to solicit your dollars for their own purposes, have alleged that a donation to this fund would be used to pay MCRGO’s Executive Director, or some other purpose from what you may intend. As some who have said this know, we couldn’t do that if we wanted to, as the MCRGO Foundation is a separate and distinct legal and accounting entity from MCRGO, the membership organization, both of which are accountable to and must follow IRS rules.

Q. Why did MCRGO disaffiliate from MUCC?

A. Unfortunately, Sam Washington, the Executive Director of MUCC, has along history as treating us as a rival, rather than a partner. The proverbial “last straw” was when his friend and MUCC’s corporate attorney, Kevin Winters, filed a frivolous lawsuit against MCRGO on behalf of a former member. We’re still willing to partner with MUCC when it benefits MCRGO members, but we aren’t going to support them financially when all weget in return is a knife in the back.

Q. What is MCRGO’s “beef” with GLSSA?

A. We have no “beef” with GLSSA. It’s a for-profit group that wants to grow in members, which is fine, but who’s owner, Rod Collins, evidentlyfeels we cut into his profits. We don’t care if people have memberships in both organizations, but he evidently does. Again, too bad, because people concerned about maintaining their gun rights have enough enemies without other nominally pro-gun people attacking us, too.

We hope this answers any current questions or concerns you may have. If not, please feel free to contact us at 517-484-2746, or go on the net at: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_contact.asp .

Dale R. Shantz
Chair and President
Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners

MAAC Michigan Antique Arms Collectors Expo
Feb 12th and 13th, 2005 at the Novi Expo Center, Novi, Mi. Buy, Sell & Trade. Many nice collectibles! MCRGO will have a booth at this event, and on Saturday from 1 - 5 pm, will feature an "Ask the Lawyer" table where visitors may present firearm law questions to Daniel Bambery, MCRGO legal counsel.

Show Hours:
Sat: 9 am - 5 pm, Sun: 9 am - 3 pm.
Admission: $5

Outdoorama 2005
Feb 23rd through the 27th, 2005 at the Novi Expo Center, Novi, Mi. Outdoorama is a family show with something for everyone who enjoys the outdoors! Get the latest in hunting and fishing gear, boats, RV's and guided trips with nearly 300 exhibitors. MCRGO will have a booth at the Outdoorama (booth # 437) to engage the attendees on issues, promote their mission, programs, seek memberships, sell merchandise and again, this year, hold a "Shooter's Choice" series of firearms raffle drawings on-site.

Show hours:
Wed: Feb 23: 2 - 9 pm
Thu and Fri: Feb 24-25: noon - 9 pm
Sat: Feb 26: 10 am - 9 pm
Sun: Feb 27: 10 am - 6 pm
Admission: $8 for adults, $4 for children, Family pass $20. Parking is $5 for most vehicles.

------------------
IN THE WIND HE'S STILL ALIVE >>>----> GREG
TNUSA LIFETIME MEMBER
Im A Michigan Boy, Can You Feel That!
Charter Member Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

www.tnusami.com www.mcrgo.com

[This message has been edited by dyankee (edited 02-04-2005).]

IP: Logged
DWesson
Junior Member posted 02-06-2005 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DWesson Click Here to Email DWesson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Some questions (not intended to be inflamatory, but for clarification of some points that seem
a bit "skewed", with all due respect. That is, unless asking questions is "Verboten"?)
MCRGO E'News and Announcements

Members Update A response to questions and concerns recently raised by members:

Q. When is the next On-Target coming out?

A. Very soon. We delayed the release of On-Target in favor of raising funds to challenge Wayne County for their unreasonable delays (6 months and more!) in processing renewals, and concurrent failure to allow the issuance of temporary permits while they drug their feet (except on a “need” basis, and you know how many of them have been approved, not!). To reserve funds for lawsuits and legislative action, rather than forking them over to the US Postal Service, we are moving to a quarterly issuance of a more in-depth On-Target. If you have concerns about this, please let us know your thoughts on what should be our order of priorities.

*When members joined this org, *this Org was offering services to its members in the way of 6 news magazines *a year and a message board where we could communicate with one another *on matters of interest to us. Now that these services have been altered and/or discontinued, some members no longer feel that they are receiving the services that they have paid for.

Q. How can we support the Wayne County Lawsuit?

A. Your *tax-deductible* contribution can be made to the MCRGO Foundation Firearms Defense Fund, at P. O. Box 71, DeWitt, MI 48820. Some, out of ignorance, personal animosity, or an attempt to solicit your dollars for their own purposes, have alleged that a donation to this fund would be used to pay MCRGO’s Executive Director, or some other purpose from what you may intend. As some who have said this know, we couldn’t do that if we wanted to, as the MCRGO Foundation is a separate and distinct legal and accounting entity from MCRGO, the membership organization, both of which are accountable to and must follow IRS rules.

*So when is the membership going to be able to actually see the financial *statements of Our Organization?
*Rumor that I am hearing is that MCRGO is financially broke? Could you address that?*
*When is the next board meeting that is open to the membership?
*When are members going to find out who is on the board of directors and the results of the last election?
*When will members get a accurate accounting of how many actual paid members remain in this Org?

Q. Why did MCRGO disaffiliate from MUCC?

A. Unfortunately, Sam Washington, the Executive Director of MUCC, has a long history as treating us as a rival, rather than a partner. The proverbial “last straw” was when his friend and MUCC’s corporate attorney, Kevin Winters, filed a frivolous lawsuit against MCRGO on behalf of a former member. We’re still willing to partner with MUCC when it benefits MCRGO members, but we aren’t going to support them financially when all we get in return is a knife in the back.

*There has been a personality conflict between Pericone and Washington for many years. This seems to me to be nothing more than sour grapes between these two. I doubt very seriously that MUCC has any say in who can be the clients of Atty. Kevin Winters?

Q. What is MCRGO’s “beef” with GLSSA?

A. We have no “beef” with GLSSA. It’s a for-profit group that wants to grow in members, which is fine, but who’s owner, Rod Collins, evidently feels we cut into his profits. We don’t care if people have memberships in both organizations, but he evidently does. Again, too bad, because people concerned about maintaining their gun rights have enough enemies without other nominally pro-gun people attacking us, too.

*It seems I remember reading a statement by the Executive Director in a On Target that members "were not needed to do any of the lobbying" and that basically members should keep their noses out of what MCRGO was doing in Lansing.

Any truth to these questions or as I have asked, is this crossing the line to even pose such questions?

Thanks

(Wonder how long that will last...???) :shock:

BigDaddy40
02-07-2005, 07:51 PM
nugent's website is full of slathering, stuttering, eye buggin savants who get all hot and bothered when ted acknowledges them.

all they want to be is groupies. what they are in real life is mostly retards

mcrgo is dead and has been for years

we got work to do

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-08-2005, 03:23 AM
RIGHT ON! :)

(hey...I think he looked over this way!) :lol:

G22
02-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Tell us how you really feel Dave :lol:

Haven't seen you post in a while, you been on sabbatical or something?

BigDaddy40
02-08-2005, 09:53 AM
(hey...I think he looked over this way!)

sorry, he was lookin at me!!!!! my gutpiles are all over the woods, tru north!!!!!! upgrade!!!!!! I'M the whackmaster's ace number one whackbuddie!!!!!

uh...err... ummm :oops:

BigDaddy40
02-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Tell us how you really feel Dave :lol:

Haven't seen you post in a while, you been on sabbatical or something?

kind of. got the house finished and that ate up most of my spare time. been lurkin around here once in awhile tho 8)

jlkidle
02-09-2005, 08:56 PM
I spoke with the guy Running The MCRGO table at Birch Run. He had no idea about anything.

He didn't even know who Dale Shantz was.

They really Keep People in the Dark

He probably wasn't allowed to know. At least he's not drinking the kool-aid yet!

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-10-2005, 04:48 AM
Sounds like a perfect drone. 8)

bluethunder
02-10-2005, 10:48 AM

:lol: Or mushroom.

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-10-2005, 11:11 AM

:lol: Or mushroom.

Yup! I forgot about the "mushroom people"! :lol: