PDA

View Full Version : latest **** from shantz on mcrgo

RSF
02-05-2005, 03:13 AM
http://nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/208612.html

Barbara
02-05-2005, 03:24 AM
You'd think it would be tough to fit that much crap into so few lines, but he outdid himself this time.

Autumnlovr
02-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Boy, I better change from my hip boots to my chest waders.....it's getting deeper by the minute. We may all have to go buy scuba outfits if the dung gets any higher. :bs:

ZIPGRAVER
02-05-2005, 10:19 AM
My sentiments exactly! It's amazing that an organization has fallen into the pits so far that they have to spend so much time and energy defending themselves. What's worse is their defense is all bullshlt and Shantz is full of shlt. :evil: God....and I used to think MCRGO was awesome. :?

Tallbear
02-05-2005, 10:29 AM
So if they "saved" money by not sending out the news letter; did they "donate " that to the "foundation"? Remeber .......They are "different" and seperate from each other.

Kouger
02-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Dale R. Shantz
Chair and President
Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners

but he is the chairman and pres. he has to know everything and tell us the honest to god truth at all times.......( ok.i cant even type this without chuckling)

i got this in e-mail too.........not bad for someone that was banned how long ago????

Maranatha
02-05-2005, 10:41 AM
they still have all of our e-mail addresses and they have been sold, I;ve wondered where all the junk I get comes from.

keith
02-05-2005, 10:55 AM
Boy sam & rod sound like a couple of monsters lock your doors. :shock:

Maranatha
02-05-2005, 12:24 PM
I sent an E-mail to MUCC with a copy of dales email, asking MUCC if they were trying to destroy MCRGO

Autumnlovr
02-05-2005, 02:04 PM
I sent an E-mail to MUCC with a copy of dales email, asking MUCC if they were trying to destroy MCRGO
Gary,
I'd LOVE to see their answer when the reply.

Maranatha
02-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Lauren, I'm sure they won't reply

M1911A1
02-05-2005, 08:51 PM
I terminated the account that the five letter acronym had as my contact so I'm not bothered by the ministry of propaganda anymore.

Roger Roney
02-06-2005, 02:34 AM
I must be lucky, even though they have (had?) my name and email, I have NEVER received anything from them, and I am still a member until "07.

I received info the other day, and was partially able to confirm it, that "the five letter acronym" group was booted out of MUCC at the December BoD meeting for non-payment of dues that were due by last June 1st. (Normally done at the August meeting, but somtimes extended due to circumstances.) NOT FULLY VERIFIED, SO DON'T QUOTE ME.

I have other issues that I will be calling MUCC about the first of the week and will ask about this. Will keep you informed.

Roger

WhoIsJohnGalt
02-06-2005, 06:46 AM
Thanks Roger. It would be interesting to find out the truth, at the least.
IMO, "Mr. P." is no Carlo Ponzi. Ol' Carlo kept it going for years!

Ken Cooper
02-06-2005, 07:59 AM
I received info the other day, and was partially able to confirm it, that "the five letter acronym" group was booted out of MUCC at the December BoD meeting for non-payment of dues that were due by last June 1st. (Normally done at the August meeting, but somtimes extended due to circumstances.) NOT FULLY VERIFIED, SO DON'T QUOTE ME.

The disaffiliation from the MUCC was discussed earlier at the CARE site (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/care4mi/) if you are so inclined.

BigDaddy40
02-07-2005, 07:52 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maranatha
02-07-2005, 08:44 PM
This is the respose I got from MUCC

Hi Gary-
MCRGO was disaffiliated from MUCC by the MUCC Board of Directors for non-payment of their member dues. MCRGO is welcome to pay their MUCC dues and reaffiliate at any time