PDA

View Full Version : Some cool movies here.

AKslinger
03-07-2005, 03:42 PM
http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/RangeBag.aspx

Be sure and check out the movies on bump firing! Too cool!

Now to find a place I can do it :?

AKslinger
03-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Good question (from myself)

Is there such a place I could try bump firing? I know there isn't a range that will let you. But, where else? I guess private land?

G22
03-17-2005, 11:22 AM
There's the "pit" in Lapeer. I don't have the directions with me at work.
If you want I can e-mail them to you tomorrow if you want to PM me your e-mail addy. (cant put attachments in MGO e-mail)

AKslinger
03-17-2005, 12:06 PM
yeah drop it to me.

Slatherd@comcast.net

AKslinger
03-17-2005, 12:11 PM
I found this on another forum.

You may target practice with an identifiable backdrop on any State owned land that is not a State Park or posted "no shooting". Target shooting is not covered by conservation law and therefore there are no closed seasons or curfews for target practicing on State lands. What you may want to pay notice to are areas where there are hikers, campers, bikers or horseback riders--these folks may also use State lands.

DNR Law Enforcement
Communications Section

Does this mean I can go out on any state land (open to shooting) and target practice? Could I fire my ak with a 30 rd mag? Whats the deal on this?

it also says non state parks. Would this mean I could go out to Highland Recreation area and shoot on their land?

Sigman
03-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Most recreaation areas are posted no target shooting. There is no shooting at all in rec areas from April 1st to September 15th. But on state land up north you can. But I think you might have to have a valid hunting license. I do it all the time. But I do mine north of bay city.