PDA

View Full Version : 50BMG Match and Fun Shoot in Ohio

1B2S
03-21-2005, 09:37 PM
I wanted to post this notice because the fourth annual 50BMG Match and Fun Shoot is quickly approaching, and I think it's going to be bigger and better than ever. The particulars for this years' event are:

When: Saturday, May 21st from 9AM-5PM

Where: Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia, OH

The format will be altered slightly this year to better accomodate everyone into a single event. What does that mean to you? Well, simply put, everyone will be shooting together on the practice range for the first time since our inaugural year.

As for the Match we will start the relays at 9:40AM, followed immediately by the Fun Shoot. The Match will be shot at 300 yards, with the same 5-shot Group and 10-shot Score categories as past years. While no ammo will be awarded as part of the prize for each category, there will be an additional 3rd place medal added this year.

The pricing structure has also changed slightly. Rather than paying an entrance fee for the Fun Shoot and an additional fee to shoot in the Match, this year all participants pay one flat fee based upon whether they are members of the club or not. ($10 for members, $15 for non-members)

As always, I appreciate those who take the time to pre-register as it makes the day get under way more smoothly. Email me at the listed address and I'll be sure to get a form out to you asap.

The past few years have been great fun, and I hope to see many familiar faces and hopefully some new ones at the shoot this May. Take care and see you there.

Jeff
justanotherfryguy@hotmail.com

1B2S
05-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Everything's in place for tomorrow. See you there. :D