PDA

View Full Version : December ACTS Match Video...

Will-IB-Ready
12-11-2010, 09:28 PM
This is nearly every bit of useable video I got today. I think everyone on it is an MGO'er...

wdzkt8d4GjU

mini4m3
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Cool - I like the tunes too.

CallmeDave
12-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Great video thanks for taking the time to film and post it!

It also makes me realize how bad I did at the match LOL we all have to start at from somewhere.

HVYMTLMEC
12-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the post Chris. Great video.

Batman
12-12-2010, 11:22 AM
It was a good match for a great cause. Hope to be there in Jan when it really gets cold!! Food on the range was a nice touch. Now that would be a super addition to all the matches, summer or winter.

Dabears!
12-12-2010, 11:44 AM
steve and Tfin went to town!
loved how Tom breeched the door XD

pgaplayerless
12-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Look it's Will-IB-Ready not shooting his SBR from the shoulder.......NOT... :lol:

dougwg
12-12-2010, 12:06 PM
That was a blast!

Great vid Chris!

Joey's a star!

I won $200 in Gift Certs from N-tac :)

Thanks to all the people that put all the hard work into this match in order to make it run so smoothly.

Thanks to the people that came out to shoot and to the donator's of goods and services that help increase the numbers.

I can't wait to hear what the care package will consist of that will be sent over to the men :)

hopeitsfast
12-12-2010, 12:08 PM
That was a blast!

Great vid Chris!

Joey's a star!

I won $200 in Gift Certs from N-tac :)

Thanks to all the people that put all the hard work into this match in order to make it run so smoothly.

Thanks to the people that came out to shoot and to the donator's of goods and services that help increase the numbers.

I can't wait to hear what the care package will consist of that will be sent over to the men :)
A very good sum of money was raised, considering this was basically done in 3 or 4 weeks. Thanks to everyone that made this a huge success.

dougwg
12-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Look it's Will-IB-Ready not shooting his SBR from the shoulder.......NOT... :lol:
Not the place and pretty low class bringing it up ALL THE FRICKIN TIME! :peace:

hopeitsfast
12-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Not the appropriate thread, but i must admit, i laughed. The guy's persistent, you gotta give him that. :poke:

pgaplayerless
12-12-2010, 12:17 PM

ok come on like you didn't exercise innocent jabs when the shoe fitted in the past ;)