PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Match July 23rd - Saline

mitommy
07-08-2005, 08:37 AM
The NEXT IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. July 23rd. The times are are 12 noon, 2 pm and 4 pm.There are plenty of openings in the 4pm squad. (The Noon & 2pm squads are full). Shooting only takes about 2 hours. We will also be running classifiers.

For more info Check out Tri-County's web site http://tri-countysportsmansleague.org

To register send e-mailto:IDPA@TCSL.org (advanced registration is best. you can try just dropping in, but most squads fill up by e-mail registration)

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enough). We make every effort to accommodate everyone (as long as it is safe).

If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell them you are new and they'll help you out.

mitommy
07-12-2005, 07:35 AM
1 spot left at 4pm. And 1 at Noon.
Lots of openings for classifiers.

banjobart
08-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Hey, that was fun shooting, good job.

mitommy
08-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Hey, that was fun shooting, good job.

Glad you could mak it.

Good Luck to you and all at the state match this weekend.

lee
08-10-2005, 09:24 PM
I'll be there at noon. This is my first shoot since having knee surgery----------you know I got eight of them before they got me in the knee :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!! My IDPA training saved my life !!!!!!!!!!!!! OK ,OK , I'm embellishing a little OK there was no gun fight but I did have surgery and I have three little "bullet " holes in my knee. Can't wait to get those cardboard bad guys. :D

Roger Roney
08-11-2005, 01:18 AM
(Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:24 pm )I'll be there at noon.<snip>Huh? Your'e gonna be there 4 weeks ago? :D

Or is this board messing up? It seems to me I have seen a couple of other "late," "out of order," or odd things on phpbb boards. :? :?:

Roger

mitommy
08-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Latest:
2 openings at 2pm
1 opening at 4pm
Lots of openings for classifiers.

E-mail to idpa@tcsl.org