PDA

View Full Version : Lapeer Appleseed

starjammir
02-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who was able to come out to this and for Pete and Howard for holding this for us. We really appreciate it and I had a great time. I wanna come to the one in March to try to better my best score thus far. I am also going to be practicing with my Garand and AR for the one in October for the rifle range!
Thanks again guys!
Bill H.

tenthumbs
02-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks Bill.

I only Played a small Part in this. Superheat Deserves ALL the Praise for Bringing this Event to LCSC.

I feel like I've been Beaten by a Heavyweight Boxer, and My Support Elbow worked over by a Belt Sander.....Hurt so Good.:coolgleam:

I also feel a Great Sense of Pride that My Grandson Earned His Rifleman Patch on His first AQT.:woohoo1:

More Later.

Signess
02-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks Bill.

I only Played a small Part in this. Superheat Deserves ALL the Praise for Bringing this Event to LCSC.

I feel like I've been Beaten by a Heavyweight Boxer, and My Support Elbow worked over by a Belt Sander.....Hurt so Good.:coolgleam:

I also feel a Great Sense of Pride that My Grandson Earned His Rifleman Patch on His first AQT.:woohoo1:

More Later.

That's ******* awesome man! :bowdown:

Mouse08
02-28-2011, 11:22 PM
NINE new riflemen at Michigan's first Winterseed! That's a record the rest of the country is going to be trying to break for a LONG time to come.

Ten Thumbs, agreed we are all proud of your grandson...a rifleman just like his Grandpa! Nice shootin'. Both of you!

As to the elbows....my bad. I'm truly sorry I didn't notice. I had TWO sets of elbow pads in my box and failed to offer them to anyone. They really do help when you're on the ground for two full days of shooting.

Thanks to the Lapeer Sportsman's Club for hosting Appleseed. You have an amazing club. Too bad I don't live a bit closer.

Oh, and most importantly,:p thanks for the cookies!

starjammir, what a pleasure to have you on the line. We have a saying in Appleseed, "roll with it" and you sure showed a positive attitude doing just that. You did what a rifleman does. You improvised, adapted and overcame! Well done.

Signess, are we going to see you on the line again soon? Maybe when we have a bit less of that Michigan liquid sunshine. I still have 8 pounds of mud (that I tracked home on my boots) to return to Fenton.

tenthumbs
03-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Thanks Mouse.

Those Cookies are why I feel Like I'm on a Rocking Chair when I Shoot Prone.

The Sore Elbow is just a Reminder of the Fun I had.:thumbup:

I Posted in the AAR on the Appleseed Site that Someone had left a Thermos...No One has Claimed It yet.

If anyone knows who it Belongs to I will Return It Somehow.

See Ya at the March Shoot I hope.

Superheat
03-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Take a minute to read what some of the students have to say about the February Appleseed.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20990.0