PDA

View Full Version : IDPA - TCSL

turbo54
02-27-2011, 11:38 PM
I participated in IDPA for the first time ever yesterday at tcsl. It was a great time and I really wanted to thank all the guys and gals that put it on. Its a lot of work to put one of these events on.

To anyone else that was there, I was the guy with the Johnny Cash hair shooting a Glock 30. I was with a pretty young lady. I would like to connect online with the folks I was shooting with! Drop me a line.

Will definitely be doing this more often - man do I need some more practice!

mitommy
02-27-2011, 11:43 PM
I was the match director for yesterday's match. I worked the stages off & on and generally floated around the ranges.

We're glad you had a good time. You both had some good stages and did well for your first match. We run every month on the 4th Saturday. Starting in April we will be having practice sessions on Tuesday evenings. Keep a watch on the website for details.

jcools
03-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Where's tcsl? What's the details? Gotta link?Thanks James

wurm
03-02-2011, 09:54 PM
TCSL is Tri-County Sportsmen's League and is located in Saline, MI.

http://www.tcsl-idpa.org/

They hold IDPA matches on the fourth Saturday of the month and are one of the few places that run matches year round. They do require pre-registration so make sure you check out their website if you plan on heading out there. Nice group of people and a great place to shoot.

Turbo54, congratulations on your first match. Watch out though, it can be addictive!

JimSig
03-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Turbo.. I missed Jan and Feb matches. But I sure will be in the March match.. Let me know if you will be there on March match..