PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Glock GSSF match Mason this weekend

clm
03-07-2011, 09:27 PM
the last of the three Glock GSSF matches held at Total Firearms will be this weekend....GSSF members welcome!! many thanks to all that have participated .....it has been a fun event to volunteer at and to compete in ..we did go up to Duncans last weekend and had a great time ....their staff and volunteers were super and their course of fire was very challenging...i enjoyed the moving targets a lot....hope to see all of the Glock enthusiasts this weekend for the final match.....mike c.

DLL9MM
03-08-2011, 03:56 AM
See you there.

russianblood
03-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Me too! Hopefully Saturday morning. If not, definitely Sunday.

garrykolb
03-08-2011, 09:26 PM
I'll be there both days - say 'hi' at the scoring table.

scrapinby
03-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I'll be there for sure. I know I have to work Saturday afternoon, but I'm not sure what else I have going on. I might shoot Saturday morning and show up to help Sunday afternoon.

Now that I'm on the Total Glock team, I suppose I should meet everyone.

KamikazCloud1
03-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Totals Firearms GSSF match will be my first competition shoot. Hope to learn some things from you guys. Thanks Total Firearms for making GSSF happen. :thumbup:

garrykolb
03-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Totals Firearms GSSF match will be my first competition shoot. Hope to learn some things from you guys. Thanks Total Firearms for making GSSF happen. :thumbup:

Welcome, KamikazCloud1! We're happy to have you participate. If you have any questions, just ask any of the friendly folks with the volunteer nametags! We'll be happy to help!

--Garry

garrykolb
03-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Great turnout today. Looking forward to many more happy shooters in Sunday!