PDA

View Full Version : New Website Going On Line October 1st, 2005

Knimrod
09-29-2005, 02:03 PM
If everything goes as planned, the MGOUC web site and message board will close permanently at midnight on September 30th. The new MGO web site and community forum will go on line early October 1st. The new url will be: www.migunowners.org

All current users, topics, PMs, etc., should be transferred to the new forum. However, the photo gallery and calendar contents will not be able to be transferred. If you have photos in the album that you wish to archive, please copy them now. Avatars will also not be imported. Contributing members of MGO will be able to upload an avatar after logging in on the new forum from the User CP. If you have an avatar that you wish to archive, please copy it now.

We will do everything we can to make the transition as smooth as possible but it is a complicated move and some data loss is possible. Some users may note that their post counts and ranks are different. The import process reconciles the actual count against the archived message totals in the database so if there isn't a post still in the archives to count, it won't be added to the global or individual post totals. You may notice the absence of a few other items (photo galleries, shoutbox, etc.) but the absence will be only temporary. The look will be a little different but for the most part, it will contain the same categories and topics as this board along with many new features to explore.

We think you'll like the new look and the new forum. Please join us at www.migunowners.org on October 1st to kick off the new site!

G22
10-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey Lance, just wondering what happened the committee's in the members only area?

Knimrod
10-01-2005, 11:56 PM
They should be there for committee members.

G22
10-02-2005, 12:19 PM
OK I see them, could have sworn they werent there!

Thanks

mkls0
10-02-2005, 12:27 PM
OK I see them, could have sworn they werent there!

Thanks

Not me I dont see them at all

Knimrod
10-02-2005, 04:46 PM
The way its set up currently, the individual committee forums are hidden to all except those in the individual committees. If you're a contributing member and in a committee but cannot see your committee forum, let me know.

mkls0
10-02-2005, 04:53 PM
That ok I like it this way

G22
10-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Sarge, like your sig line says there's NO WAY OUT!!

bluethunder
10-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Man, is it just me, or does our new site ROCK!!! I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner.

Brian
10-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Congratulations and a Job Well Done to all of you who had a hand in the planning and the creation of the new website. Very Nice Job..

Brian