PDA

View Full Version : Rabble Rouser Lures

Daniels
03-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Anyone know where to get them? Last year up at Fletcher's these guys in the cabin next to us were using them and they said they got them from some ACE Hardware in St. Claire Shores. I'm trying to find a place Downriver to get them but have had no luck.

PackRat
03-11-2011, 08:36 AM
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=rabble+rouser+lures

lure maker
04-17-2011, 03:43 PM
If you are in the Downriver area check THE DIPNET on Jefferson in Ecorse or THE TRENTON LIGHTHOUSE, also on Jefferson. The ones you were asking about in your post were purchased at WISES DO-IT HARDWARE CLINTON AVE in the City of ST CLAIR, not St Clair Shores.

Daniels
04-17-2011, 05:13 PM
If you are in the Downriver area check THE DIPNET on Jefferson in Ecorse or THE TRENTON LIGHTHOUSE, also on Jefferson. The ones you were asking about in your post were purchased at WISES DO-IT HARDWARE CLINTON AVE in the City of ST CLAIR, not St Clair Shores.
Thanks man! I know the Light House closes in the winter so I could not check them out but they might be open now. I think I called the Dipnet too and could never get an answer. I need to try again before our fishing trip though.

lure maker
04-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Look @ popslures.com

Daniels
05-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys. Ended up getting 6 of these between my dad and myself to try this year.

Daniels
06-16-2011, 12:32 PM
We got a lot of rain so we did not do much fishing but we did get pike and bass on the Rabble Rousers. They have really good action to, we were surprised.

bandit01
02-07-2015, 01:21 PM
I have about 5 or 6 tackle boxes full of this lure..... You can buy them off Ebay.:biggrin: