PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Classifier

JIMAZMI
03-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Looking to do a classifier in April after the 12th, out of town till then, any suggestions as to locations.

wishn-i-was-fishn
03-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Check with Detroit Sportsman Congress in Utica. They run a regular IDPA program and can let you know their planned schedule for classifiers.

Jerry
03-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Looking to do a classifier in April after the 12th, out of town till then, any suggestions as to locations.

Our next classifier is Sunday april 3rd

We take reservations and shoot on First Sunday of the month through the winter, but only if we have enough folks shooting it to offset the cost of keeping the indoor range warm...:)

In May we start shooting outdoors again weather permitting.

p.m. me and I will get you on the DSC IDPA email list and you can get the updates that way if you like.

JR

Jerry
03-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Check with Detroit Sportsman Congress in Utica. They run a regular IDPA program and can let you know their planned schedule for classifiers.

Thanks Dan!

JR

wishn-i-was-fishn
03-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishn-i-was-fishn

Thanks Dan!

JR

Anything I can do to help out. Hope all is well with you guys. Maybe with some luck i can make at least one of your matches this year.

Say hi to Ben and Gary for me.