PDA

View Full Version : Great people @ Total Firearms

Ernie@Duncans
03-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Just got home from shooting the third GSSF match at Total Firearms. Had a great time, blew a couple shots. The 500 patch form Rick made the drive down worth while. All the people there were wonderful to work with. There was enough competitive comraderie that it was hard to tell the volunteers from the hired help. Thanks for hosting a GSSF match. I'm sure that we will bring more shooters next year.
A lot of the people there mentioned that they were coming up to Duncan's for the GSSF match in April and/or May. I would like to personally invite everyone to come. For those of you that shot the March match, the results are posted on our website @ Duncansoutdoors.com

garrykolb
03-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Just got home from shooting the third GSSF match at Total Firearms. Had a great time, blew a couple shots. The 500 patch form Rick made the drive down worth while. All the people there were wonderful to work with. There was enough competitive comraderie that it was hard to tell the volunteers from the hired help. Thanks for hosting a GSSF match. I'm sure that we will bring more shooters next year.
A lot of the people there mentioned that they were coming up to Duncan's for the GSSF match in April and/or May. I would like to personally invite everyone to come. For those of you that shot the March match, the results are posted on our website @ Duncansoutdoors.com

Glad you were there, Ernie!

--Garry