PDA

View Full Version : Men Charged In Fatal Pontiac Carjacking Return In Court

Knimrod
10-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Men Charged In Fatal Pontiac Carjacking Return In Court
Man Shot While Calling 911

"Two men charged with the murder of a man at a Pontiac gas station returned to court on Tuesday." ...

"Both men have been charged with murder, carjacking and felony possession of a firearm in connection with the shooting death of 38-year-old David Lee Bingham."

"Police said Bingham stopped for gas at a Sunoco station on July 5, while on his way to work, when he was carjacked by two men."

"The men appeared to flee the scene in Bingham's truck, but police said Jackson followed Bingham into the station and fired four shots into his chest as he called 911." ...

Full story (http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4996557/detail.html)

Knimrod
10-07-2005, 12:39 PM
I realize this isn't "fresh" news but it's just too easy to conceive a different outcome had the victim or the store clerk been armed. The perpetrators obviously waited to see if the victim would call the police.

goldwing2000
10-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah, but he's morally superior because he wasn't carrying an evil firearm. :banghead:

Knimrod
10-07-2005, 12:55 PM
The victim likely did exactly what the police would advise any victim to do. Submit, retreat, call the police, be a good witness.... He was shot and killed for his trouble.

:shake:

ZIPGRAVER
10-07-2005, 01:23 PM
The victim likely did exactly what the police would advise any victim to do. Submit, retreat, call the police, be a good witness.... He was shot and killed for his trouble.

:shake:

I tried to find a way to post your comment to channel 4 but couldn't link it with this story. I didn't see any place feedback. Of course WDIV doesn't want feedback. It might hit the mark.

ROOKIESHOOTER
10-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah, but he's morally superior because he wasn't carrying an evil firearm. :banghead:

It actually has suprised me how many people I have talked to in the last couple of years that do not know that one can legally obtain a CPL in Michigan.

goldwing2000
10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
It actually has suprised me how many people I have talked to in the last couple of years that do not know that one can legally obtain a CPL in Michigan.

That's scary (but not surprising).

Batman
10-07-2005, 06:40 PM
That's not surprising at all because the State is full on clueless morons! I mean, look at who gets elected to the State legislature!

WhoIsJohnGalt
10-08-2005, 03:43 AM
I wonder how the per capita rate of morons in Michigan fares with the other states?
(Discounting CA, naturally.)

Although such a study would never be implemented. The startling data might end up putting too many pols out of work. :stooges:

comet66
10-09-2005, 06:33 AM
WDIV ? They, like most of the others, could not care less about the accuracy of their reports!

On the 5th Carman Harlan did a brief report on the new Fla. law that allows anybody, with a conceled wepons permit, that gets a little nervous, to legaly pull the trigger on innocent people. The latest Brady speil.

So, I sent her an email with the apropriat excerpts from the new law. Explaining the inacuracy of her report, and how repeating the lies does no one any good, and that I hoped it was a matter of someone giving her bad info. that she would straiten out in the next broadcast.

Just like telling lies doesn't make it so, hopeing for the correction doesn't make it so. I have yet to get any response. (Just as I expected)