PDA

View Full Version : Is there a minimum age on carbine classes?

TylerPearce
03-19-2011, 08:28 AM
I am only 18, and interested in getting myself some training. Do some instructors or institutions have a minimum age requirement? Is there a law that would require them to impose an age requirement?

pgaplayerless
03-19-2011, 08:29 AM
you are GTG

TylerPearce
03-19-2011, 09:15 AM
Good to know. Now I just need to find a class!

rstipp
04-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Good info

TheTrainingTeamCPL
04-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Your good, but the youngest in the class has to buy lunch... Don't fight it, it's just how it is...

As far as instruction check out MDFI for regular scheduled classes.

Michigantrainer.com

With work I don't have anything scheduled yet but can do private training most mornings.

Good luck and good on you for seeking out good training.

Keith

hopeitsfast
04-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Your good, but the youngest in the class has to buy lunch... Don't fight it, it's just how it is...

Michigantrainer.com

With work I don't have anything scheduled yet but can do private training most mornings.

Keith
Dude, he wants good training!! :lol:

Kidding of course.

TheTrainingTeamCPL
04-19-2011, 02:50 PM
ouch man.... that would have cut deep if i had such limited skills such as yourself... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

hopeitsfast
04-19-2011, 02:52 PM
ouch man.... that would have cut deep if i had such limited skills such as yourself... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Hey now, i resemble that remark.

TheTrainingTeamCPL
04-19-2011, 03:36 PM
well than maybe YOU should seek out some GOOD training!!! LOL

hopeitsfast
04-19-2011, 04:08 PM
well than maybe YOU should seek out some GOOD training!!! LOL
pfft, who needs training, i gots the internets...:smile:

Joeywhat
04-19-2011, 04:13 PM

Michigantrainer.com

Keith

Wait, so now it's just lunch? Last time there was a young guy in a class you had him do something else.....

Also to the OP, in some cases a CPL or some form of firearms training is required before taking a class. It's not something you just jump into...I'd seek private training before taking a class with 10+ others standing right next to you.

TheTrainingTeamCPL
04-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Wait, so now it's just lunch? Last time there was a young guy in a class you had him do something else.....

Also to the OP, in some cases a CPL or some form of firearms training is required before taking a class. It's not something you just jump into...I'd seek private training before taking a class with 10+ others standing right next to you.

Cant do that anymore... well i guess that is just only one federal judges opinion....