PDA

View Full Version : Latest Mlive piece

jeepinrrt
04-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Thought I would post this here, I think it turned out pretty good, and the writer did a good job with my quotes.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/04/should_concealed_weapons_be_on.html

Daniels
04-05-2011, 09:28 AM
What sucks is they only have 37 members. But a good cause I stand behind indeed. I remember going to college at HFCC and some of my classes where at the Dearborn Heights center. I thought I was getting jacked one night. I parked and was heading in and these two guys rolled up in a beat up Caddy. They where just really shady and giggly and asking me where Telegraph was, you could see it from the parking lot and I could tell they already knew. I never stopped walking I just kept on and pointed and said, "It's right there." I just have a feeling if I would of stopped it'd of been a bad situation. That area was bad too. Like you had a good part of Dearborn Heights and right down the street a crappy part of Detroit.

jeepinrrt
04-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Our membership is only open to current GVSU students, and we just got our student org status in late October. We are also a very liberal university, so I am happy with where we are at currently. Now, would I like more? Heck yeah, but I just hope to keep taking baby steps.

mikeb32
04-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Good Job, Brad!!

mallard1123
09-21-2014, 10:02 AM
thanks