PDA

View Full Version : RUGER LC9

Roguepilot
04-05-2011, 01:09 PM
My GF got rid of her SW 38 and went with the new RUGER LC9. Reason Im posting is sometimes its a search for a nice holster on new pistols. She had a holster for her BG38 was a Uncle Mikes size 4, well guess what? Yeah it works exactly for the LC9. So if anyone does get a new one and wants to carry pocket thats the size for you to order. Oh yeah, I only shot 2 mags outta the pistol, we had no problems with the thing shoots right where you point it and love the nice dovetail sights on it. Muzzle flip is minimal to me but more of a pushback on the recoil, so easier to stay down on target. I L O V E shooting this gun. Im hoping she wont like it :hang: fat chance. She loves it me thinks. Well mine is still on order hope this helps some who are looking at grabbing one of these. I really enjoyed it. FYI its about an inch length wise shorter than my P232 and same size in the handle. My only bitch is that too many manufacturers are getting away with this 1 magazine with the gun.. I think there should be 2 at a minimum standard just my .02 worth :bdaysmile: OH yeah I forgot the Bianachi 100 Size 9A fits exactly also if ur looking for IWB holster for this gun Regards all