PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the Trigger Today!

rifle guy
04-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Just signed up for a long week in August. The Presidents , NTI, Hearst Doubles, Springfield, Vintage and Garand matches. Gonna' be a blast at Camp Perry!!!

rifle guy @ LSC

ltdave
04-28-2011, 03:16 PM
youll have a great time...

should add SAFS too while you can (if you havent already participated in it)...

i quit shooting the games matches because there wasnt enough things to occupy my time in the afternoons and i can use the rest of the week's worth of vacation at another time of the year...

are you in a hut? module? barracks? downtown hotel/motel or condo?

wont recognize you down there but 'ill see ya' on the line!

rifle guy
04-28-2011, 03:38 PM
I wanted to attend SAFS the last couple years but that would require adding two more days to the trip, just can't swing that. Since I started going to Perry I seem to have added something new each year and for the last five years working with John O'Shea and the M1's for Vets I never seem to lack for things to do. Evening are mostly getting things ready for the next days shooting for the team and myself.

This will be my forth year in a hut and my sixth staying on base. Look for the yellow M1's for Vets T-Shirts on line or the Linden Sportsmen Club flag in the huts off Summer Rd. Should be easy to find, I'll be the gray haired guy carring a rifle!!!

rifle guy @ LSC

ltdave
04-28-2011, 03:46 PM
i thought you were from linden...

were running an M1 match at Blue Water sunday...

i think you came out last year for our M1 for vets match last year didnt you?

anywho, shoot straight!

Garandpa
04-28-2011, 07:16 PM
See you there, John. I can hardly wait. SAFS, P100, NTI, Hearst Doubles, Vintage and Garand.

Roy

rifle guy
04-28-2011, 08:57 PM
I was there last year along with some of the other usual suspects from Linden and will be to BWSA again as soon as I can. You guys run a great match! I'd like to join you this weekend but have other commitments. Must plan on hitting Washtenaw also for some serious 600 practice too!

Roy, I'll look for you at Perry but don't forget Linden on May 22nd!

rifle guy @ LSC