PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Tuck

The_Dude_Abides
05-03-2011, 04:39 AM
I just got my crossbreed mini tuck in the mail today. I couldnt be happier with my order. Perfect holster for me.

I paid like 65 bucks shipped to my door with the 10% discount. It did take 6 weeks to get it but worth the wait.

I had read all of the great stories about the super tuck and was going to order one, when i got to the web site i saw that crossbreed now is making a mini version for smaller frame guns. Since mine was going to be for my Kahr CW40 i decided to go with the mini instead of the super...and im glad I did.
I am not a little dude at all (6'2'' 220) but wear 36x34 jeans, I just couldnt justify having a holster ie the supertuck that took up over 25% of my waistline for a small gun. So i went against their recomendation (over a 34in waistline order the supertuck) and ordered the mini tuck. The gun disappears on me, I also like how I can adjust the holster to sit lower in my pants. The mini is also made with the combat cut, so no extra charge as with the super.

I know most of us on this forum have or are at least familiar with crossbreeds line of holsters. Im just throwing my :twocents: out there that the mini tuck is a perfect holster for most of your mid to small frame single stack pistols. Not too big and not too small. They even make the mini for pistols with crimson trace lasers. I think the Kahr CW line is about as big of a pistol as they make the mini in also.

Ive had too many crap holsters before and im just excited to find one that finally works for me.

Has anybody else ordered the mini over the super?

The Dude