PDA

View Full Version : The most horrendous gun handling you have ever seen.

firebert
05-10-2011, 10:50 PM
This one about does it for me. Share your finds. Prepare to rage.

Video removed - Mod

Terrible Gun Handling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-l4k2u9Nk&NR=1)

Roundballer
05-10-2011, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=firebert]This one about does it for me. Share your finds. Prepare to rage.

Video removed - Mod

Johnny HotFoot
05-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I didn't make it to the end, did he shoot himself or his buddy? :wtf:

06camarodude
05-11-2011, 11:57 AM
His mother must be proud. . .

doctorj77
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Momma obviously forgot to read the label

GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon general, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects.

SlowDog
05-11-2011, 01:12 PM
I can honestly say I now believe there are dumb-asses in the country who really really shouldn't ever touch a firearm....just sayin....:nono: :nono: :nono:

Will-IB-Ready
05-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Here's one of my favorites. I can watch it 20 times in a row, and laugh every single time:

PC4vPMpDbRY

Tom Fineis
05-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Here's one of my favorites. I can watch it 20 times in a row, and laugh every single time:

PC4vPMpDbRY
It would be even funnier if it were a real video...

He jumps (not trips) over the "log."

Will-IB-Ready
05-11-2011, 01:47 PM

I've heard that before, but it really doesn't matter to me. I don't even see the "log". It looks like he just catches his toe and goes down hard.
I still think it's funny even if it was staged.

Tom Fineis
05-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I've heard that before, but it really doesn't matter to me. I don't even see the "log". It looks like he just catches his toe and goes down hard.
I still think it's funny even if it was staged.
Yeah, watch his left foot. He drags his toe mid step, then jumps to act like he trips.

Will-IB-Ready
05-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Yeah, watch his left foot. He drags his toe mid step, then jumps to act like he trips.
Thanks Buzz Killington... :doh:

Note to self: Never share anything you enjoy with Tom. He'll just ruin it... :grin:

Tom Fineis
05-11-2011, 02:49 PM
The truth hurts....

It's what I do. ;)

_DK_
05-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Guess its blocked now... did anyone snag it before they made it private?

mjerickson
05-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Looks like daddy's truck and daddy's guns. I guess they are just lucky they spent their paper route money on cheap russian ammo vs. getting someone to buy them beer.

Greggos
05-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Now you know why condoms are sold out in the open.:p

Rooster 308
05-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Pretty area, too bad it's inhabited by such geniuses.

Kinda had a chuckle when he got bit and then took hot brass to the teeth.

twodogsanme
05-16-2011, 09:27 PM
There the reason you shouldnt do drugs and have fire arms

mini4m3
05-17-2011, 05:16 AM
This one about does it for me. Share your finds. Prepare to rage.

Video Removed - Mod

Terrible Gun Handling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-l4k2u9Nk&NR=1)
Believe it or not that guy (Cokeman) is pretty smart and knowledgeable when it comes to firearms. I'd say he's more experienced than 85% of mgo. No comment on his "goofiness" though

chosos
05-17-2011, 02:06 PM
Believe it or not that guy (Cokeman) is pretty smart and knowledgeable when it comes to firearms. I'd say he's more experienced than 85% of mgo. No comment on his "goofiness" though

honestly, i didnt think it was that bad of a video even because it was basically telling me ways to not shoot that gun which would cause jams.

i guess i kind of look at it like doing donuts in your car or going out in the snow storms to find our how it handles - not incredibly smart because you might get hurt, but still somewhat educational.

Kenbow
05-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Smart is NOT what comes to mind with this clown, he most likely has more experience shooting trees than most MGO members.:thdown:

collector5401
05-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Does the goofy guy do gun reviews on you tube? I watched a review video with a guy who sounds like him, didn't mind the review but it was kinda annoying.

Built
05-23-2011, 01:27 AM
gZgoo6t7RZ4

same guy

06camarodude
05-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Oh, I see it now, his cavalier attitude and wreckless behavior simply REEK of intelligence and common sense. I was a fool for not believing that he was an expert.

/sarcasm

Built
05-23-2011, 01:56 AM
W98cE74XVN8

and he's 17

06camarodude
05-23-2011, 02:12 AM
W98cE74XVN8

and he's 17
I made it about a minute in, and realized I really don't care about anything he has to say, and my previous opinion that "Daddy just wanted a *******" still stands.

I have more firearms proficiency than this kid, and I had never touched a firearm until just over 2 years ago. I'm proficient in all my personally owned weapons, as well as all those currently in use by the U.S. Armed Forces (small arms, I'm not talking artillery equipment here). I know how to recognize danger both on the range and off, and this guy is wreckless and irresponsible. If he continues along the way he's going, he's going to wind up killing someone due to his wreckless handling of firearms. He doesn't seem to care that they are lethal weapons, he views them as toys, and uses them to put on a show for others.

Sorry for the novel, but irresponsible handling of firearms makes us all look bad. There's a time and place, and his bedroom is not a firing range, nor is a dirt road surrounds by trees. I'm pretty sure there are laws that prohibit discharging a firearm within a certain distance of a public roadway. I don't know about where he lives, but my city has rules about discharging a firearm within the city limits. Something about "reckless endangerment" or something along those lines. . .

jewbilly
05-23-2011, 06:52 AM
I would be willing to bet, yeah thow they were on camera, and yeah thow that brings out the goofy in some, i would venture to say that their was some cocaine, as well as other unmentioned drugs involved here. These were some over privledged white kids, obviously fans of the "call of duty" video game, acting out some drug fueled fantasy's. Im sorry, but if I were p.d., and I rolled up on this their would be some "pupil dialation" concerns, if one person stumbled, tripped etc, any bit of slurring of speach or incoherency, id have 3 boys "momentarily detained for my protection" a search of the vehicle after proper questioning and a hard push for maximum penalty for any violations that I found. Obviousley with no leo training, id say thats the right thing to do, now as for all you leo what say you? Id say as a leo youd be doing these kids a favor with some justified attention.

06camarodude
05-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Is it just me, or did they transport the pistols and ammunition in a duffel bag to the place where they were shooting? I don't know about the legal issues there, but I thought ammunition couldn't be transported with the firearm, (I was told gun unloaded in trunk, ammo locked in glove compartment) unless the person transporting the weapons has a valid CPL. . .

Not to mention, I didn't think it was legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of a pistol anyways, not without supervision from the owner of the firearm, or designee thereof.

stainless1911
05-26-2011, 11:40 AM
I was actually hoping one of them would get shot.

OX SMASH!!
05-27-2011, 01:16 PM
darwin has some catching up to do

dukeneutron
06-06-2011, 08:03 PM
I got a loaded and charged ar-15 pointed a me and 10 other people at a range on day. Person was startled by some noise and freaked out.

mynameismatt
06-08-2011, 11:10 AM
at least the dill weed in the first video wore hearing protection....

Born_Hunter
06-08-2011, 08:49 PM

I dont think he is jumping, it looks like his left foot is right under the log while his right foot is trying to make it.

uxu
06-12-2011, 03:24 PM
All that experience that police officers have means they are much better at handling firearms - right?

Police officer shoots self in hand at his South Jeffco home (http://www.columbinecourier.com/content/police-officer-shoots-self-hand-his-south-jeffco-home)

Detective Bret Starnes, a 12-year veteran of the Denver department, had been firing a Smith & Wesson 9mm at a shooting range earlier in the day. That gun malfunctioned, Starnes said in a Jeffco sheriff’s report, and he returned to his home in the 13000 block of West Arlington Place to pick up a replacement pistol from his gun safe.

Starnes tested the second gun in his master bathroom, “dry-firing” it without ammunition, the report states. He later loaded a 17-round magazine into the gun but said he forgot it contained live rounds when he pulled the trigger again, hitting his left hand. The bullet apparently went through a bathroom mirror but did not go through the wall.

Pr0jeCt
06-12-2011, 10:56 PM
flag the video, abuse of explosives

JeffSayers
06-27-2011, 02:47 PM
This must be what young idiots do when they can't get girlfriends. Sooner or later, one of them will shoot the other and it won't be a surprise.

No suprise at all when that happens. It will actually be more like a community service.

shifter
06-30-2011, 04:54 PM
who is selling this guy his guns?

AbsoluteCPL
11-06-2011, 04:23 PM
I really didnt think that mentally challenged kids could have guns. And that is why you KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF OF THE TRIGGER! My goodness I don't know how these clowns made it past puberty.

cmike
12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
I was teaching a lady how to shoot a few days ago. Of course, I start out with the safety rules.

In any case, she is shooting, I am right next to her. After she shoots I tap her to tell her something, and she turns, still holding the gun, and turning the gun with her. I quickly stopped her.

She then did it again. :shocked:

Fortunately, I was right there.

I told her that when she stops shooting to just put the gun down.

Other than that it went well, she wants to take a course, and buy a gun. :coolgleam: :thumbup:

jimbos
12-02-2011, 09:06 PM
This one was always good for a laugh. I haven't seen it in a few years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W60HWtmUxKE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

UMich 2011
06-11-2012, 10:26 PM
I was shooting at Action Impact in Southfield. A great shop. Too bad this happened. I went in in the middle of the day. Younger guy rents a Glock, put in the stall next to me. I stare down at the RO he looks at me, he's not paying attention. Guy with Glock is with 2 girls in the same stall. (The Stalls have glass siding so you can see right now the line. Not a fan of this). I see him load the mag, insert the mag, and it takes him a second to figure out how to close the slide. He does, and it makes his jump. He puts the gun out in front of himself, and angles the barrel up to right at my head through the glass while he admires it. He is completely oblivious. I confronted the range officer, and didn't finish my range time. Point being, there are idiots and nubes at all ranges...at any giventime. Be careful out there. It's a zoo at some places on the weekend around me, and some people that rent are so unqualified, I have to leave early when I determine this.