PDA

View Full Version : Governor Ted Nugent?

Knimrod
01-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Governor Ted Nugent?
By James Hirsen
NewsMax

Ted Nugent is no Bruce Springsteen, politically speaking.

The Motor City Madman is a conservative and four-time National Rifle Association director.

Not content with merely playing his music and starring in the OLN network's reality show "Wanted: Ted or Alive," Nugent tells the New York Daily News that the Michigan governor's mansion is in his sights.

His public statements are, shall we say, unconventional for a candidate.

About the job performance of current Democrat Governor Jennifer Granholm, Nugent says she "is not doing an ugly job, but as the perfect woman, she is scrotumless."

Regarding the welfare system, Nugent doesn't have affection for "the pimps and whores and welfare brats who think they've got the right to my [money] because Jesse Jackson represents [them]."

On U.S. poverty, Nugent says that "the average person who qualifies under the poverty level in America has [bleep]ing cell phones and Tommy Hilfiger clothes! And bling-bling! I've seen them ... gold and jewelry and crack and meth! This is poverty?"

As to New York undercover cops, Nugent shares that "they wave and show me their guns. I consider us blood brothers."

The Left Coast Report relays that concerning the right to defend oneself and the Second Amendment, Nugent reveals, "I go for walks late at night in high-crime districts, and just hope."

Link to report (http://www.newsmax.com/hollywood2.shtml)

Dan
01-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Ted's been talking about running for governor for over 4 years. I suspect it's to keep his name in the papers.

enfield
01-13-2006, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher.

goldwing2000
01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
Ted's been talking about running for governor for over 4 years. I suspect it's to keep his name in the papers.

I'm beginning to think the same thing.

**** or get off the pot, Tedley. :roll:

woody1960
01-13-2006, 05:58 PM
I dont think most people are ready for "Ted" as Governer.For one thing ,he dont play games and he tells it like it is. I'd vote for him in a hart beat. 8)

Batman
01-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Governor Ted Nugent? Regarding the welfare system, Nugent doesn't have affection for "the pimps and whores and welfare brats who think they've got the right to my [money] because Jesse Jackson represents [them]."

On U.S. poverty, Nugent says that "the average person who qualifies under the poverty level in America has [bleep]ing cell phones and Tommy Hilfiger clothes! And bling-bling! I've seen them ... gold and jewelry and crack and meth! This is poverty?" Link to report (http://www.newsmax.com/hollywood2.shtml)

Me thinks he won't carry the Deetroit vote.

sprink
01-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Me thinks he won't carry the Deetroit vote.

I think that about says it. I'd say if it was the final election, 50% outstate, 0.1% SE Michigan.

ROOKIESHOOTER
01-13-2006, 11:01 PM
I dont think most people are ready for "Ted" as Governer.For one thing ,he dont play games and he tells it like it is. I'd vote for him in a hart beat. 8)

Me to he can't be any worse then Jenny

M1911A1
01-15-2006, 12:38 AM
I'd vote for him in a hart beat.
OHHH, bad pun!

As for the concept of Nugent for Governernor, I think I'll refrain from comment.

Barbara
01-15-2006, 06:57 AM
It's easy to talk like a badass.

According to a July 15, 1990 interview for the Detroit Free Press, Nugent described how he avoided the draft during the Vietnam War: He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last ten days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with excrement and stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. His quote: “ but if I would have gone over there, I’d have been killed, or I’d have killed, , or I’d have killed all the Hippies in the foxholes… I would have killed everybody.”

WhoIsJohnGalt
01-15-2006, 07:38 AM
It's easy to talk like a badass.

...and what's your point? Sounds like he'd make a great politician.8)

woody1960
01-17-2006, 07:29 PM
As long as he talks a good fight and can keep more money in my pocket I'll vote for him.