PDA

View Full Version : CPL Course Feb 11 in Novi!

Fiddler
01-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Marty and I will be offering a CPL course on Feb 11 in Novi. The course fee is only $130 and this course meets and exceeds all Michigan requirements for a CPL. Marty and I take great care in making sure each student receives the best instruction and individual attention necessary to get the most out of this course. This is a one day, 10 hour course, and the range fee is included in the course fee.

We are offering a Gander Mountain gift card to each person from MGO, M2A or SAFR who refers a student who completes our class! Also, group discounts are available for those signing up with a friend, and every contributing member of MGO, M2A or SAFR automatically gets $5 off the class! Sign up now or tell your friends!

Email me at kknoll@migunowners.org or pistolinstructor@charter.net for more info.

Fiddler
01-23-2006, 01:15 AM
We still have openings for this class. PM or email me for more info.

Fiddler
01-28-2006, 09:56 PM
We still have openings for this class. Don't forget, we offer a discount for contributing MGO members as well as special group rates! We have a few people already taking advantage of these great savings on a very high quality class!

Fiddler
02-03-2006, 10:03 PM
btt