PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

DaBeast0890
01-20-2006, 12:14 PM
well im new to this site i just happened to be looking for a gun forum and found out that i had one from my own state. Well i am at a desk all day at work so i will most likely be spending alot of time on this site so i figured i would register and start posting. Ok i guess i will tell you a little about myself.
My name is Jason im from Sterling Heights Michigan(born and raised in this area), i am engaged to a great woman named Christina. Im 22 years old. i have a 2 year degree in criminal Justice, started to go through the academy but everywhere in michigan the job market is crap so i went for about 7 weeks and dropped out to save my money.
Guns i own-
2x .22 magnum revlovers(one handed down from my father the other from my grandfather)
1x 9mm Kahr Pm9
1x 40 S&W Sig p229
1X .45 cal Smith&Wesson model SW1911
1x 12 guage Remington 870 express(w/ scope, full camo leather sling, and stock sleave.)
1x 30-06 Remington old model Bushmaster semi auto
1x 22 cal longrifle, semi auto not sure of brand its older was my fathers.
1x 410 single shot bolt action shotgun, sears and robuck old gun of my fathers.
also i know its not a gun, but also a Browning Compound bow.

Welli guess that does it if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. i would consider myself pretty knowledgable about guns. i mean i dont know everything but if i dont know the internet is a great tool for info. and i will me more than happy to help you by finding it if i dont know it.
thanks and look forward to talking to you all

Thanks
Jason

M1911A1
01-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jason.
Check the place out and jump on in.

Tallbear
01-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Hello Jason..........Glad you found us. Lots of info here so take your time and check everything out. We'll be at Outdoorama ( booth 625) so stop by and get to meet some of us. And there's a "lady's night" Jan. 24 in Westland if your "lady" would like to shoot.

BA
01-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome Jason. Enjoy.

Hey, Your gun list????
It's missing a Glock and an AR :)

Brian / BA

Flygirl
01-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome, Jason! I think you'll find this is a pretty interesting and knowledgeable group. And the Womens' Shoot is a great time!

Brian
01-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Welcome Jason. Glad to have you here and by all means jump in and get to know everyone. I'm a little into guns myself and this has been and I hope will continue to be a great place to learn. BTW I'm in Center Line, maybe we'll run into each other at Double Action. Where do you shoot? Dang that sounds like a title for a new thread. I'm on it.

Brian

DaBeast0890
01-20-2006, 08:42 PM
:mg: yeah i shoot almost always at double action. nice to meet everyone i will be around alot becuase of my work. look forward to talking to everyone
oh yeah and go ahead and put that post up about where do ya shoot?
:fa:

bassplayer
01-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Welcome Jason! Nice to see a neighbor from Sterling Heights on this site. I was born, raised and currently live there myself :) Perhaps we can go shooting sometime...:multi: Give my AR a test run and have you catch the "Evil Black Rifle" bug....

DaBeast0890
01-21-2006, 07:36 PM
yeah i have shot an AR before but im afraid to shoot a M4 cuz i just know i will have to go out and buy one. i did that with my 1911 couldnt get past the urge to buy one so i got one even though i really didnt have the money. question to anyone is this an obsesion...(good for a post must do that!)
but for sure we will have to go out somet ime to double action and pop off some rounds

Fiddler
01-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the boards!

fortysomething
01-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome, Jason!

lee
01-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Welcome Jason: I agree you need an EBR --evil black rifle. I suggest an AK variant.
Price from 300 - 1200. And a Kalishnakov is the most successful point and click interface in the history of man-----70,000,000 + copies and that only includes Russia and not all the variants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on , you just got to have one.