PDA

View Full Version : Self Defence for women.

3SHOOTINGKIDS
05-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Looking for information on a self defence class for the ladies I work with and some friends and family members. I am thinking along te lines of unarmed fighting and how to be "dirty" at it and win also conflict avoidance. Would like to have some information on firearm self defence but I dont think it can be the main topic. I would like to see if someone could come to our building in Warren, probably 6-12 women. This is the very early stages of setting this up so I have no date in mind. Would also like them to be able to do some actual hitting. Thanks for the help!

Lab_Guy
05-26-2011, 09:20 PM
Talk to the owners at Krava Maga Detroit and see if they will do one. I know they have done them in the past. Plus Krav is very quick to learn and has a high retention so it will stick. Did I mention that my wife does Krav and loves it?

KeithD
05-26-2011, 09:42 PM
We can do pretty much everything that your needing. We are developing now a program specifically designed for womens self defense. We have the pads that we can bring for them to kick and punch.

Our approach to self defense is keep it simple. We teach basic easy to learn and easy to deploy during stress techniques.

For more information you can email me @ Keith@LibertyDefenseTraining.com

Keith

3SHOOTINGKIDS
05-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

vorexanceBora
04-08-2012, 01:09 AM
good day
Your site is very helpful...
Thanks...