PDA

View Full Version : The UN Attack on America Gun Owners

Knimrod
01-26-2006, 11:08 PM
The UN Attack on America Gun Owners
Rob Hood
January 25, 2006

We all know how the UN is planning a full scale war on the American right to own and bear arms and just how angry some UN delegates are at the United States for upholding this right.

To start with I want to quote a few UN delegates in their war on American sovereignty:

UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan said “A program of small arms action is a beginning, not an end in itself. Implementation will be the true test.”

A Japanese delegate to the UN said “We strictly punish and control possession of small arms by civilians.”

An Australian delegate to the UN said” Firearm owners in Australia must also demonstrate a genuine reason for ownership.”

A Netherlands delegate to the UN said “It is my firm belief that the illicit trade cannot be tackled without involving the legal arms trade.”

IANSA’s Rebecca Peters said “We wan to see a drastic reduction in gun ownership across the world.”

With all of this in mind we know that the UN wants to ban firearms from civilians and they want to impose this radical idea on the United States. We must thank President Bush for his superb nomination of John Bolton because it was Mr. Bolton that stood up to the bullies of the ever corrupt United Nations.

John Bolton made it very clear that the United States is a sovereign nation and had its own constitution to follow and therefore did not follow the whims of the UN. He is what he had to say: “The United States will not join consensus on a final document that contains measures contrary to our constitutional Right to keep and bear arms.”

I personally want to thank Mr. Bolton for taking a stand for our values and for our constitution even under heavy fire from the far left. I also want to thank President Bush picking Mr. Bolton for the job. He could not have picked a better man for the job. We needed someone who is strong and will stand up for our nation on key issues like this.

The United Nations have no right to tell any citizen of the United States that they cannot own guns, they cannot discipline their children, and they have to accept abortion and gay marriage. The UN is getting their noses in more business than what they were designed to do. They have gained way too much authority and absolutely too much power and have let it go to their heads. They think they can just tell anyone what to do and it be obeyed without question.

Well, first of all, this ole boy bows to no one but God. I will not bow down and worship the altar of the UN and neither should you. I say it’s high time to bring a delegation forward that will vote to bring the UN’s ego down a few notches. Take some of that money away from them and they want be such a thorn in the side of U.S. policy and rights. Frankly I don’t care what they do in their own counties. For all I care they can even ban water guns and dance around a campfire naked and sing Yankee Doodle, but they will NOT bring that garbage to my country. They can leave their anti-everything policies in their own countries because we as FREE AMERICANS refuse to listen to it. And even more, refuse to bow down to it.

At no time will I give up my Second Amendment rights to some foreign government that will probably stab me in the back the minute I hand them my gun. For any law abiding citizen who owns a firearm, this should be a wake-up call. We must continue to put leaders in office that will stand strong against policies like this and 2006 is the time to do it. I encourage you to take a stand with Mr. Bolton and back up your rights to own a firearm by letting liberal politicians and delegates know that you will put them out of office in November if they so much as hint to follow a UN gun ban policy. We simply cannot afford to be controlled by a foreign government. I refuse to give up my rights and so should you!

Link to commentary (http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=11845)

MI redneck
01-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Great post!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΑΛΒΕ!

Wish I could make it bigger!!!

DaBeast0890
01-27-2006, 08:17 AM
I must say this!

If at any point the U.S follows this and restricts or takes away our 2A right.
This will only be the start to a downfall. I strongly believe that the world needs to be more together. but i also believe that no human and/or contsitutional right should be sacrificed in the process.

DaBeast
P.S this was a great post!!!

Kimber45
01-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Along with this article in America's First Freedom is one about Rebbeca Peters the INASA head and pawn of George Soros. She is the architect of Austraila's gun ban and that is her vision for the world.

Brian
01-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Anyone who has seen the gun debate between Peters and LaPiere knows what she and her org are about.

I wonder if they actually think that just because they pass some international law or treaty that we will just line up somewhere to "turn them all in". We may line up, but there will be turning in, no turning back and no turning the other cheek.

I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees.