PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to attend an Appleseed for FREE?

intheburbs
06-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Our next Appleseed is at Bellevue (outside Battle Creek) at Centerline of Calhoun County on June 18-19 (Father's Day weekend). In an effort to stir up interest in our events at this new venue, I'm running a little contest.

Anyone who'd like to attend this event for free, send me a PM and tell me how/why Daniel Morgan can be connected to the Appleseed mission. I will pick a winner at 5 O'clock on Friday.

Don't forget, women can attend for only $10, and under 21 is only $5. So plan on bringing other family members if you win.

What better way to spend Father's Day than with your kids throwing some lead downrange?

See you all on the Appleseed Trail!!

gidaeon
06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
So did someone get themselves a free AS?

intheburbs
06-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Nope. Did not receive a single PM. :sleep:

I'll even make it easier. Forget about Daniel Morgan. PM me what famous battle the Buckman Tavern was associated with.

Offer is still open, if someone wants to go for free. Send me a PM.

Roundballer
06-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Nope. Did not receive a single PM. :sleep:

I'll even make it easier. Forget about Daniel Morgan.
WOW......That is amazing to me. I could write a paragraph or two about Captain Morgan (and it was Captain at the time, "The Wagoneer") without even doing a interweb search. If I used the interwebs, I could fill the limit of a PM in about 10 minutes. If there was a person that couldn't do this, he/she should get the same 499 that the "Wagoneer" got. :facepalm:

PM me what famous battle the Buckman Tavern was associated with.Again, without even looking anything up, I can cite battle and date. :banghead:

Offer is still open, if someone wants to go for free. Send me a PM.
Fortunately/Unfortunately, I think I know how to pick-up a "freebee" anytime I want one / on the 18th I will be setting up for, then the 19th, I will be making smoke and throwing knife & hawk at the club with a few other muzzle-stu******* enthusiasts. :idea2: :slap:

intheburbs
06-15-2011, 10:29 PM
George - any time you want a "freebie," just show up at one of our events in costume. At any Appleseed across the country, you will be admitted free and welcomed with open arms.

Trackman
06-16-2011, 11:29 AM
George - any time you want a "freebie," just show up at one of our events in costume. At any Appleseed across the country, you will be admitted free and welcomed with open arms.

intheburbs, That is a Great Jesture on your Part towards RoundBaller. It speaks to the Character of the Appleseed Project. I Have attended Three Appleseeds and seen RoundBaller in, I Hate to use the Word Costume, Full Revolutionary Dress and Hardware. It really brings it Home on What our Fore Fathers Had to Deal with On that Famed Day of April 19th 1775 and the Whole Revolutionary War Period. God Bless the United States of America.

RoundBaller, Bless you and your Fellow Muzzleloading Patriots For Carrying on the Past History and Traditions of our Fore Fathers.

Those who Do Not Remember the Past/History are Doomed to Repeat it.

Eternal Sun
06-23-2011, 12:28 PM
George, thanks for you, Jim and the guys giving me the Flintlock lesson on Sunday. A lesson I'm sure to remember forever!
Rob

Roundballer
06-23-2011, 03:01 PM
You are welcome Rob. That was mostly Jim. It still stands....Bring you ML out and shoot with us. Just patched round ball, we'll get you hooked.

George, thanks for you, Jim and the guys giving me the Flintlock lesson on Sunday. A lesson I'm sure to remember forever!
Rob

Hey 'burbs..... Where is the link to the AAR's ?

Superheat
06-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Here's the link to the RWVA forum After Action Report for June Bellevue:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=23553.0