PDA

View Full Version : Handgun Retention and Control Class with Ben Salas in Fenton- March 4-5

Dennis_C
02-08-2006, 10:44 PM
We're hosting Ben Salas from Operational Skills Group (www.opskillsgroup.com) in Fenton the weekend of March 4-5 for his Handgun Retention and Control (HRC) course. This promises to be a great class and is perfect for both the CCW holder and LEO. Cost is $275. For more information or to register for the class, visit www.triad-tactical.com/Salas_HRC.htm (http://www.triad-tactical.com/Salas_HRC.htm)

Thanks,

Dennis

Class Description:

Handgun Retention and Control (HRC) is a cornerstone for survival with a handgun at extreme close quarters, at conversational ranges, and in confined areas of operation. This exciting class is crucial for anyone that carries a gun. When suddenly attacked you must survive that initial assault and maintain control of your pistol. These skills are not specific to weapon type and are effective from a variety of positions. Focus is placed on operator safety with regards to retention of holstered firearms, unholstered firearms, and counter-retention skills. Students will learn how to maintain control of their handgun as well as learning to perform weapon disarms on an attacker. Crucial for law enforcement, military operators, private sector, and high-profile security personnel, this street-proven course delivers.

RSF
02-12-2006, 11:16 PM
This is a great chance to get some top notch training Ben is world know for his skills and training good stuff fo rsure i recomend it to those that are thinking of it..............as you should be

Batman
02-17-2006, 06:47 PM
None of the links work!!:|

Dennis_C
02-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Our website server crashed and destroyed all of our website files! The backups I had downloaded from the server are corrupt, so I have to rebuild the entire site. I've been working on it the past few days and hope to have it restored early next week.

Dennis

Batman
02-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Bummer!!:|