PDA

View Full Version : Anyone shore fish Downriver?

Daniels
06-20-2011, 12:52 PM
I usually do a lot of fishing at the Metro-Parks (Willow and Oakwoods) and some fishing at Elizabeth Park in Trenton. I used to do a lot of fishing in Wyandotte but the fishing pier gets too crowded most days. I was just curious where else others might be shore fishing and having any luck.

cmr
06-20-2011, 08:49 PM
We hit Elizabeth Park when the white bass are running.......but that happens around Memorial Day.

wardog6t
06-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Huroc Park in Flat Rock. Catch various fish year around. Small mouth this time of year. shad will be moving in soon. I have caught a lot of different species of fish here from Musky to Steel head. Now that I have a boat I really don't go there as much as I should.

Daniels
06-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Huroc Park in Flat Rock. Catch various fish year around. Small mouth this time of year. shad will be moving in soon. I have caught a lot of different species of fish here from Musky to Steel head. Now that I have a boat I really don't go there as much as I should.

One of these days I hope to be part of the fishing boat crowd. LOL

Thanks!

SMUDGE
06-24-2011, 05:30 PM
+1 for Huroc Park caught quite a few bass in there myself along with some nice catfish